Ideas for a "different" game

I've already played a couple of times. Unfortunately, I've done all there is to be done.

Too bad this game can't be modded like Neverwinter Nights.

What are some ideas to play the game differently? And I don't mean playing with a plasma torch as my main weapon. I actually did that already. No I didn't actually use it, I was a force caster dark sider only. I didn't use weapons. The plasma torch was just for show (and to get into doors I couldn't get into). Yeah I constructed a light saber, but that was for the 2000 xp.

I guess I could play as a blaster jedi. I might do that.

any other ideas?

are there any easter eggs in this game?

Be a real man, fight alone and only with your bare fists.

And don't heal once.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Try to keep you perfectly neutral...

I was thinking about a neutral game. There would be no Visas, and no mastery, and no prestige class.

Other than that, I'm not sure how it will affect things.

I may do a combination of these things.

A neutral, female weilding a blaster rifle. No force powers, and no light saber.

Though I may use force powers, but only buffing ones. No force wave or force storm.

KOTOR isnt really the sort of game that supports "different".

Its not hard so it's pretty much impossible to handicap yourself to a great degree. I did my (think it was second) not wanting anything to do with my "heritage" and it was still quite viable. Although I came to terms with it after the holo from T3.

Cant really go solo because there are times when the story wont let you etc.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]