Extras in the PC Version

Jambo

@Eduardo

IN normal game there are things cut from the Xbox version:

1.HK planet

2.HK factory

3.several quests bugged as in can`t be completed

*4.some interesting content cut from the ending(no idea if Xbox has a different ending but I don`t care anyway) - this is PC ONLY..a different ending would`ve been better than the dull endings we saw - this is not different from te PC version but more of a .. rushed work

And I meant HK factory INGAME not imported modules from XboX

@Eduardo

IN normal game there are things cut from the Xbox version:

1.HK planet

2.HK factory

3.several quests bugged as in can`t be completed

*4.some interesting content cut from the ending(no idea if Xbox has a different ending but I don`t care anyway) - this is PC ONLY..a different ending would`ve been better than the dull endings we saw - this is not different from te PC version but more of a .. rushed work

They're not in the Xbox version.

Ah, the X-box doesn't have those parts either, the difference between the two versions is that Obsidian or LA deleted the modules that allowed access to those unfinished parts via some modified saves in the X-Box case.

If you copy the modules into your modules foder you can access those two unfinished areas via the warp cheat for example. Just to see what may have been.

Kind of like the third Vulkar Base level in KOTOR I.

Wait, wait, wait. What was that about the third Vulkar Base level? Does that have anything to do with sneaking into the Vulkar Base and posing and lab technians, stealing spice for one of the Vulkars, and getting a garage access card without brute force?

Wait, wait, wait. What was that about the third Vulkar Base level? Does that have anything to do with sneaking into the Vulkar Base and posing and lab technians, stealing spice for one of the Vulkars, and getting a garage access card without brute force?

Yep. There is an unfinished level left, at least in the PC version, that you can access via the warp cheat, in which you can find one spice-addict that will give you his card in exchange of spice, try to steal a mechanic card to get access to the elevator & sabotage the heating to deactivate the security systems.

Have you been checking the script or dialogue files?

It is one of these, but can't remember which one. B, I think.

warp tar_m10aa

warp tar_m10ab

warp tar_m10ac

yeah, found the sound files, but I don't where to look for the scripts. I probably don't even have the right program to look at the scripts.

So, how do I use these warp cheaps? It just so happens I'm still on Taris in my latest KotOR 1 game, before I got KotOR 2.

yeah, found the sound files, but I don't where to look for the scripts. I probably don't even have the right program to look at the scripts.

So, how do I use these warp cheaps? It just so happens I'm still on Taris in my latest KotOR 1 game, before I got KotOR 2.

I STRONGLY suggest that you beat KOTOR 1 since it may not make sense.

I STRONGLY suggest that you beat KOTOR 1 since it may not make sense.

I concur. You'll still be able to understand KotOR II without playing KotOR I, but you won't appreciate it as much.

I HAVE beaten KotOR 1. I've beaten it 12 times.

So, could someone briefly explain what I do with these?

warp tar_m10aa

warp tar_m10ab

warp tar_m10ac

i.e. where do I type them in at? I'm not at all familar with warp cheaps or anything like that.

I HAVE beaten KotOR 1. I've beaten it 12 times.

So, could someone briefly explain what I do with these?

warp tar_m10aa

warp tar_m10ab

warp tar_m10ac

i.e. where do I type them in at? I'm not at all familar with warp cheaps or anything like that.

Open up swkotor.ini in your KoToR folder and go under [Game Options] and add EnableCheats=1 and when in game press ` .

Check gamefaqs for more info.

For Kotor II is the same, but the entry box will be invisible.

Open up swkotor.ini in your KoToR folder and go under [Game Options] and add EnableCheats=1 and when in game press ` .

Check gamefaqs for more info.

For Kotor II is the same, but the entry box will be invisible.

Oh, that!? Well, why did you just say so? I didn't realize that you punch it in like a regular cheap! Well, thanks!