Turning Party Members Into Jedis

Jambo

I was just wondering what party members you can turn into Jedis and how. I know about Bao-Dur.

"Hey, Bao. Maybe you should become a Jedi."

"O.K., General."

And just like magic he's Jedi Guardian.

So, who else can you convert an how? How Far into the game do you have to be for each? I'm Dark and the only thing I can say to Bao-Dur is "Nevermind." Do you have to be Light Side for some of them?

Atton, Mira, Handmaiden, Disciple (and Bao-Dur like you said). You need high enough influence for all of them. Once you've conviced Mira, you take her to the place in Nar Shadaa where Kreia made you listen to it (just run around the big pit in the landing pad area until she stops you). For Atton, you need to talk to a pair of Twileks in the refugee sector (also Nar Shadaa) to get the dialogue option that'll turn him. I'm not sure, but you may have to train with Handmaiden (and win) three times. Disciple is easy, you can convince him to become a jedi without leaving the room you found him in.

How do you get influence with Atton? I played through Nar Shadaa, talked to the Twi'leks, and got through the Mandalorian wars dialogue. Now, whenever I try to ask him why he left the Sith, it says "[influence Failed] No, I don't wanna talk to ya. Go f*ck yourself" or something like that. Does anyone know of any other specific points where you can gain influence with him? I already know the "teach me Pazaak" dialogue. What else is there?

How do you get influence with Atton?  I played through Nar Shadaa, talked to the Twi'leks, and got through the Mandalorian wars dialogue.  Now, whenever I try to ask him why he left the Sith, it says "[influence Failed]  No, I don't wanna talk to ya.  Go f*ck yourself" or something like that.  Does anyone know of any other specific points where you can gain influence with him?  I already know the "teach me Pazaak" dialogue.  What else is there?

- Side with him when entering harbinger (Peragus)

- heal the sick man in refugee sector (Nar Shaddaa)

- Repair the airspeeder (ditto)

- Give the Airport Visa to the family (Onderon)

those are the only ones I recall.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Yes, the Disciple is a Consular ....

I have 2 questions.

1. How do you get Atton to come with you on Onderon? He's stuck on the Ebon Hawk reparing it. Do you give the Starport Visa to the family the second time you go to Onderon or what?

2. How do you get Bao-Dur into a Jedi. I talk to him alot and get no option to make him a Jedi. Do I have to take him with me to certen places or what? Also, I haven't been able to gein maxaim influnce with him either.

I have 2 questions.

1. How do you get Atton to come with you on Onderon? He's stuck on the Ebon Hawk reparing it. Do you give the Starport Visa to the family the second time you go to Onderon or what?

2. How do you get Bao-Dur into a Jedi. I talk to him alot and get no option to make him a Jedi. Do I have to take him with me to certen places or what? Also, I haven't been able to gein maxaim influnce with him either.

1. you're thinking of Dxun not Onderon here.... but if you have HK-47 and Mandalore or just mandalore in onderon, you still get influence with Atton...

go figure.

2. you only need high influence with him. ->

Telos (Hidden Academy)

- Be supportive as you release your team from the force cages.

Nar Shaddaa

- Same as atton (Sick man, Airspeeder) + save the second man from thugs

Dantooine

- Mechanic dialogue and atmospheric sensors quest

Dxun

- Save Kumus (the missing mandalorian)

Onderon

- Give the spaceport visa to someone that needs/deserves it (LS, no profit)

You only need 4 points influence to make him into jedi guardian.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I have 2 questions.

Or you can just be a cheapass like me. Enable cheats and then enter giveitem pl_visa. After that, fire up the save game editor and where it says Cheats Enabled, click No and commit the changes, reload the game and voila.

I really don't get the Mira requirement. By the time you get her, aren't you done with Nar Shaddaa? How did anyone even discover that you need to walk her aroung on that planet?

The dialogue for getting her to agree to give it a shot. It's the one you initiate by saying she seems restless on the Hawk. There's an influence check, and if you pass, she'll agree to let you teach her to 'listen' to Nar Shadaa. Then it's just a simple matter of going where Kreia taught you to do the same thing.