Atris

I'm playing as a Jedi Watchman and I would like to fix things with my ex-girlfriend - Atris.

I just beat her to save the Handmaiden and she has retreated to her santuarium (with all the Sith holocrons), how I can pull this off?

What lines should I choose?

I'm just can help myself around beautiful female caracthers

:D

I've heard that you can quickly grab it before the screen FTB after killing her. I think that getting it back depended on what you said to her about the Mandalorian Wars and was cut before the end. Sigh. However, with high INT and Awareness, a "revelation" about Atris can be made before the end. Having a high wis may also be interesting.

You can also try to persuade handmaiden to show you Atris' junk, but I always fail those persuade checks. :devil:

Fnord.

I've heard that you can quickly grab it before the screen FTB after killing her. I think that getting it back depended on what you said to her about the Mandalorian Wars and was cut before the end. Sigh. However, with high INT and Awareness, a "revelation" about Atris can be made before the end. Having a high wis may also be interesting.

You can also try to persuade handmaiden to show you Atris' junk, but I always fail those persuade checks. :(

Nope to both accounts.

you can't get the lightsabre and the persuade check will allways fail.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Buy her some flowers and chocolates. Put on some Barry White music, and say "Baby, can't we work this out?" Cry while you're saying this.

Sorry. I'm not funny. Your thread title was funny.

Seriously, the only way to "work things out" is to beat her into submission and then not kill. Like Bastila in KoTOR 1. I'm gonna use the KSE next time I play, and max out Charisma and Wisdom. I'll see if that changes Atris' dialogue.

My LSF didn't kill Atris. She... redeemed her. I do not remember how, but when my LSF left, Atris was alive and planning to help save the Republic.

Judging by what happened at the endgame, she apparently didn't have a whole lot of positive aid to contribute... :D

I have a different question..more like "to know what if..."

So..the first time I speak to Atris I made her somehow to accept to be helped

And here`s the question: After each master I find I can go to Telos to Atris`s place or it does not matter?

Also the Handmaiden says something about crystals being in Atris`s room...something about relics saved from Dantooine and other places...I failed persuade on her and also Force Persuade lvl 2 ... anyone managed to get hold of those artifacts?