Nice little tie-in to Baldur's Gate

Maybe it's me, but I think the person who did the voice acting for the Jedi Vrook is the same person who did the narration in Baldur's Gate & Baldur's Gate 2's chapter breaks.

Cool voice, I hope both Obsidian and Bioware continue to throw in little things like that for long time fans. Maybe we'll see The Nameless One in a game down the road...

Ya Ed Asner is great. When hes not eating meatloaf or calling some kid a punk hes doing quality voice work

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was actually gonna say that the narrator for BG did the voice for Zez Kai-Ell. Maybe not. But I thought so.

Also, the person that voiced Handmaiden also voiced Nalia in BG2. And I believe there was a character named Canderous in the original Baldur's Gate if I'm not mistaken.

Read the game entries on IMDB at some point. It's quite enlightenening what some of these voice actors have actually done., not just in terms of games, but in terms of cartoons, and in some cases Hollywood films (and the obvious Star Trek bloke from KotOR1)

Yep, Kevin Richardson was the guy who did the narration in the BG series, AND he was Jolee Bindo in KoTOR. As far as I can tell, he wasn't listed among the VO talents in this game, although I also could have sworn that was him as Master Zez (remarkably similar voice if that wasn't him). However, I think it's safe to say that Ed Asner will not be making an appearance in KoTOR 3 as Vrook after the events of KoTOR 2, hehe.

Yep, Kevin Richardson was the guy who did the narration in the BG series, AND he was Jolee Bindo in KoTOR. As far as I can tell, he wasn't listed among the VO talents in this game, although I also could have sworn that was him as Master Zez (remarkably similar voice if that wasn't him). However, I think it's safe to say that Ed Asner will not be making an appearance in KoTOR 3 as Vrook after the events of KoTOR 2, hehe.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the most obvious role KMR had in Baldur's Gate...

I think it's kinda cool how there seem to be only 100 or so voice actors in the world (at least only 100 who ever get any work) - it means I can accurately name quite a lot of them just by hearing their voice in various tv shows/movies/games.

Yeah, maybe it wan't Vrook, but I originally meant to refer to the Jedi on Nar blahblah :D . It is an uncanny similarity.

Well dont you all feel that slight burning sensation now?

Its called embarassment / failure :|

Not really as I believe that Ed Asiner was indeed the voice of Vrook

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Also, Kevin Michael Richardson was the voice of the machines towards the end of Matrix: Revolutions.

I was actually gonna say that the narrator for BG did the voice for Zez Kai-Ell.  Maybe not.  But I thought so.

Also, the person that voiced Handmaiden also voiced Nalia in BG2.  And I believe there was a character named Canderous in the original Baldur's Gate if I'm not mistaken.

Nope, it was Cadderly.

I was actually gonna say that the narrator for BG did the voice for Zez Kai-Ell.  Maybe not.  But I thought so.

Also, the person that voiced Handmaiden also voiced Nalia in BG2.  And I believe there was a character named Canderous in the original Baldur's Gate if I'm not mistaken.

Nope, it was Cadderly.

Cadderly was in BG1? Darn. I never did get BG1, but I loved the Cleric Quintet..

I only ever seem to recognise a few voice actors. The guy guarding the gate in the village of outcasts in KotOR 1 was Pavel in NWN, and that Dentist in Fairly Odd Parents was Iago the Parrot in Aladdin, but that's about all I know, because the voices aren't often quite so identical as with both of them,

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Also, Kevin Michael Richardson was the voice of the machines towards the end of Matrix:  Revolutions.

He's one of the more ubiquitous voice actors in the industry. Speaking of his role in the Matrix, he voiced a character in one of the Animatrix episodes (Lasf Flight Of The something-or-other).

newlogo.gif

Nope, it was Cadderly.

In the party-combat training basement at Candlekeep (with Obe the illusionist) in the prologue there is a cleric named Canderous.

You had: Canderous, Osprey, Mordaine, Arkanis, Deder.