High swooping!

I have this problem with swoop racing that my swoop floats so high that I get no boost from the speed pads. In Onderon I crash to the bridge and my only hope finishing the course is if game somehow fails in collosion detection (happened at least once). How do I get down? :blink:

ps. No, I'm not pressing the space bar...

Move along, nothing to see here!

I had this problem as well. What worked for me was remapping the keys back to the original layout, W A S D and space. Then when the race starts and the lights go from red to green before hitting the mouse button to accelerate I hit the space key and then the mouse button. The swoop hits the roof like always and then drops immediately back down and works perfectly after so I can finish the race.

Hmm... Pressing space while waiting in the lights seemed to do the trick last night. No need to remap keys back to default.

yeah iv also found that holding the right mouse button during the start sequence works without the jump at the start. only problem is, no matter what way i do it or how fast i go, the guy always tells me iv crashed! even if i never touched a thing!