Handmaiden is fed up with me!

:( I have been spending too much time with Visas and now Handmaiden, who was the love of my life, refuses to talk to me at all now. I had yet to turn her to Jedi and can no longer do the robe explit with her. Is that it, are the good times gone? Has anybody found out how to get her influence back and get the conversations restarted???

Sorry but there is no going back. She will remain mad at you...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don`t understand how can you be in love with that Horns guy instead of the ordinary Atton-Homo-sapiens-Echani-Assasin-Guy

His habit of killing people he loves might have something to do with it. That was without a doubt the most disturbing lovestory I've heard so far.

Sorry for the slight offtopic, but I have the same problem with Bao-Dur. He completely stopped talking to me after some point. Is it a bug or is it because I spent too much time with Atton? ;)

Well, Bao-Dur isn't supposed to be a love interest, but yeah after you talk to him about why he's on Telos and lost his arm and such, the only dialogues you get are:

"Yes, General?"

"Nevermind."

But pile on the influence and Bao-Dur should start respond differently when you talk to him again.

Personally, I prefer Atton's company.

I don`t understand how can you be in love with that Horns guy instead of the ordinary Atton-Homo-sapiens-Echani-Assasin-Guy :(

IF u`re a woman that is :( :( :p

Did I say I was in love with Bao-Dur? :devil: Actually, I like Atton A LOT more than him. :p I'm just wondering why he doesn't speak with me.

stop_him, thanks for clarifying that thing.

Nah I`m just teasing...

BAsically all I did was get him to the Exchange guy on NAr Shadaa being a LS-er and gain the influence pont and then he talked something and he was a Jedi(forgot if I got any influence on Telos)

Also Atton was with me when the 2 Twileks appeared in Refugee Sector on Nar Shadaa and he was converted too

the rest are easy..Handmaiden through sparring(last is at lvl 18)

MIra through dialogue then taken to a certain place

Being LS is soo easy :devil:

Probably acheiving Jedi Master can boost influence a bit but I pick always Weaponmaster so not a viable option for me...by he time I have prestige class all are converted anyway :()