Firefox 1.0

Diamond

And I really like this browser. Though Opera is still faster, but it does not have these cool extensions (at least Opera 7), that Firefox has. I am referring to AdBlock (obvious), ForecastFox (displays weather forecast in statusbar with icons), Autocopy (select text to copy), Dictionary Search, bbCode (select text, right click, select a style, applicable to these boards).

Add to this others like DOM Inspector, adding more search engines to toolbar, displaying RSS-feed bookmarks as menus...

God I really love that browser!

Just curious, how many peopla use it?

And I really like this browser. Though Opera is still faster, but it does not have these cool extensions (at least Opera 7), that Firefox has. I am referring to AdBlock (obvious), ForecastFox (displays weather forecast in statusbar with icons), Autocopy (select text to copy), Dictionary Search, bbCode (select text, right click, select a style, applicable to these boards).

Add to this others like DOM Inspector, adding more search engines to toolbar, displaying RSS-feed bookmarks as menus...

God I really love that browser!

Just curious, how many peopla use it?

Speed up Firefox with broadband connections!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I switched a couple months ago when this one Shaun of the Dead ad was plaguing me on another board. Microsoft will have to do some pretty big improvements if they want me to switch back.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

w00t! I found all the needed extensions, so now Firefox can do all things that Opera can.

By the way, does anyone know how to speedup elements of the lists like in Tools > Extensions/Themes? (it takes one second to refresh the list for some reason)

w00t! I found all the needed extensions, so now Firefox can do all things that Opera can.

By the way, does anyone know how to speedup elements of the lists like in Tools > Extensions/Themes? (it takes one second to refresh the list for some reason)

I just installed all the neat extensions, like Foxytunes, that weather one, and the color picker/page zoomer. All the ones you don't need but are cool. Open source rocks.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...