Please change the Ebon Hawk in Kotor 3

I want to fly a death star!!!!

:(

Even an Imperial Star Destroyer....would be nice.

At least then they wouldn't shoot me at first sight everywhere I went.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't believe that the Ebon Hawk will feature in KotOR III because

THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A SPOILER

if you play as dark side, it gets destroyed when you confront Darth Traya at the end of KotOR II

END OF SPOILER

A ship that had several smaller craft docked inside would be very cool. Something with a small hanger inside that had a swoop bike and a Baskilisk (I REALLY want to pilot one of those things in the next game.) But the size of the Ebon Hawk is just about perfect, maybe a new ship could be slightly bigger to accomadate these ships, but not much.

I hope in KOTOR3 they enhance the ship missions. I know it would be like building an engine into an engine, but flying spaceships is a HUGE part of what Star Wars is all about. It seems most of the best Jedi from the movies proved themselves again and again to be great pilots. Hopefully the next game can add more of this flavor in without sacrificing the quality of the RPG.

SPOILER ALERT!

It seems to me that the game forgot a few vital scenes in dealing with the Ebon Hawk in the end. There should have been several scenes and maybe an action section where you have to get the ship operational again before departing Malachor V...and what's the deal with GO-T0 and the remote? Shouldn't they have duked it out over control of the mass-shadow drive? And what the hell is a mass-shadow drive? The game never explains that...

SPOILER ALERT

And what the hell is a mass-shadow drive?

I believe it's a device you use to create artificial gravity. It's obviously not singularity-based, so my best guess is that it emulates mass somehow (shadow mass), thus increasing the gravital pull. That's just a theory based on the name and assumed function, though, and I'm not entierly sure what the game says about the device (but it does mention that people were "crushed by [Malachor's] gravity").

SPOILER ALERT!

It seems to me that the game forgot a few vital scenes in dealing with the Ebon Hawk in the end. There should have been several scenes and maybe an action section where you have to get the ship operational again before departing Malachor V...and what's the deal with GO-T0 and the remote? Shouldn't they have duked it out over control of the mass-shadow drive? And what the hell is a mass-shadow drive? The game never explains that...

SPOILER ALERT

It does explain it. High influence with a certain character is the key.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Major plot points should never require influence with a certain character.

I mean, how many people are willing to play a game more than once just to discover the story?

One of the best things about KOTORII I thought was that your "truth" will depend on what your characters experiences are through their interactions.

You will get a very different version of events depending on your actions.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Ah, the Eclipse. Too bad that so far past Episode VI it's not funny.

Personally, I'd like a level that takes place on a capitalship. Either a Leviathon-esque ship or a Ravager-esque ship. Where at one point you can man the turrets, or perhaps a fighter.

Question though; what was the Ravager? Mandalorian, Republic, or Sith? To me it looked almost like an Imperial Star Destroyer, but... obviously it can't be.

Leviathon was a Sith warship, but what's the Ravager?

I was a bit too busy running around and completing the game to talk to Bao-Dur that much. The first I heard of a "mass-shadow drive" was when Beo-Dur was talking to his remote on the planet itself -- I don't think I ever had the opportunity to talk to anyone else about it, and then my character "suddenly" know what it is...

Can't imagine it being anything but a republic capital ship (although the part of the republic that was about the become the sith). I'm quite sure only republic troops (and their rogue jedi allies) and the Mandalorians fought at Malachor, and it's obviously not a Mandalorian ship.

I think the Ravager was a Republic warship. One of the Mandalorian boarders says something to the effect of "it still bears the scars of Mandalorian guns..." It does look a lot like an Imperial Star Destroyer, but I think that was intentional. Its certainly no Levithan-class, though it is a hell of a lot bigger...

The first I heard of a "mass-shadow drive" was when Beo-Dur was talking to his remote on the planet itself -- I don't think I ever had the opportunity to talk to anyone else about it, and then my character "suddenly" know what it is...

ditto

Question though; what was the Ravager? Mandalorian, Republic, or Sith? To me it looked almost like an Imperial Star Destroyer, but... obviously it can't be.

Never thougth of that. I thought it was a victory class, but I think thats still a bit early in the timeline for those to be popping up.