Handmaiden jedi and kreia

Once I do that, it shows the thing where kreia says ::betrayal:: and then takes me to telos, no one is in the academy except for kreia who is standing by the duel mat things, and she wont talk to me, i cant get back on the ebon hawk, I dunno what to do. help

Once I do that, it shows the thing where kreia says ::betrayal:: and then takes me to telos, no one is in the academy except for kreia who is standing by the duel mat things, and she wont talk to me, i cant get back on the ebon hawk, I dunno what to do. help

That is a major bug (of course).

What is supposed to happen is a cut scene with Atris expressing her concern that The Handmaiden has turned away from her teaching and becoming a Jedi as well as betraying her sisters.

It should then take you right back into your game (wherever you are; Ebon Hawk most likely).

That is a major bug (of course).

What is supposed to happen is a cut scene with Atris expressing her concern that The Handmaiden has turned away from her teaching and becoming a Jedi as well as betraying her sisters.

It should then take you right back into your game (wherever you are; Ebon Hawk most likely).

but its not instead it takes me there and doesnt let me get out what should i do?

I have this exact problem. Basically, I've been told that the "fix" is to not fight the handmaidens or, if you're hell-bent upon fighting them, don't release Kreia and Atton (or whatever their names are) until after you've finished fighting them. Of course, nobody thought to look for something potentially wrong with every action they take until after something wrong actually happened.

The problem is that there is supposedly another cinematic involving your entire crew on-board the Ebon Hawk. Only problem with that is, your crew is still on Telos. Thus, no cinematic. Disabling cinematics does *NOT* work, from what I have tried.

Bottom line: Unless you saved before you fought the handmaidens (or, at the very least, before you freed your crew), you're screwed until Obsidian makes an actual patch to fix this glitch. That'll probably be any month now.

Nield Rankosa

Victim of the stupidity glitch

I have this exact problem. Basically, I've been told that the "fix" is to not fight the handmaidens or, if you're hell-bent upon fighting them, don't release Kreia and Atton (or whatever their names are) until after you've finished fighting them.  Of course, nobody thought to look for something potentially wrong with every action they take until after something wrong actually happened.

The problem is that there is supposedly another cinematic involving your entire crew on-board the Ebon Hawk. Only problem with that is, your crew is still on Telos. Thus, no cinematic. Disabling cinematics does *NOT* work, from what I have tried.

Here is what is interesting.

I decided NOT to fight the Last Handmaiden while on Telos (or any of her sisters) just because I was wanting to get on to the next planet. So, I released my crew and we flew to Nar Shaddaa.

We did some of the side quests and progressed the main plot (looking for the Jedi Master) and while waiting for my "prestige" to anger the Exchange, I took my crew (Atton; Visas) back to the Ebon Hawk, sparred with the Handmaiden three times (in a row) and said I was going to teach her to be a Jedi.

This is where the cut-scene is supposed to play as normal in terms of her deciding to be a Jedi.

What I am wondering is if a possible workaround is to not fight the Handmainden(s) while ON Telos.

Wait until you are on another planet and then do it because it worked flawlessly for me this way. There might be something wrong with the Telos scripts that is preventing this transition to cut-scene and then back to the game

Consequently, this is also where I discovered Atton's secret and he decided to be a Jedi as well. It is also where Kriea teaches you the whole "feel the planet" power and you get this awesome montage of the entire population as well as Atton and Handmaiden since they decided to redeem themselves and be Jedi