Amusing Glitches

I'm sorry petay but it's true.

-=== Glitch===-

When you are on Telos and helping Lt. Grenn. Get the quest for the Black Market. After you do the quest go to the force cages in the TSF Station. Walk up to it and part of you will be through it. Which usually bring chortle inducing things to my mine like you character goes through and says "Don't mind if I burn in to say hello? "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

At the Trayus Academy I did Force Storm on a group of enemies, and then the door behind them opened and a buncha more enemies ran up, and they were damaged by the Force Storm too. And another time in Trayus Academy I did Battle Meditation and then some enemies ran through the door, and they were affected by it...

In the Korriban secret tomb, when I approached the Darth Revan and dark side exile visions, I saw that the darkside exile had a DIFFERENT headportrairt than mine. (w00t)

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Sometimes when I'm a guardian and I made Bao-Dur into a Guardian. When I attack an enemy he sometimes slides over to the enemy. It's quite weird and it happens frequently.

Ya know when Hanharr chokes Mira and lifts her up, well one time she didn't go up and she put her hand near his.......manhood,and it looked like she was doin a "Clinton" on him. :lol:

Please elaborate.

sucking him off, god damnit! :lol:

Actually she's giving him a handjob

My favorite glitch was in the prologe, it went through the little intro, and then, instead of T3, there was my character! He had replaced T3.

Another on Onderon, Dagon Ghent Started to talk wookiee.

On nar shadda once, on gotos yatch, after my party met me at the audience chamber, goto was still there.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

There's a mission with T3 in a warehouse. I had him go to open a metal box. He went up next to it but couldn't quite get to the point where he could open it. Instead he just kinda repeatedly bumped into it and he looked like a little droid in heat.

Oo Stay away from that metal box...I fell through the floor into a lvl of mostly black nothingness. Had to reload. lol

whenever i use cyan lightsabers on anyone they will always be sticking out or on or whatever, untill you do the spinny thing and then after i go to a loading screen theyre out again.

<_< You would think they could fix a simple bug like that.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

When I press Y(litlle trick with the lightsaber) with a double lightsaber and move forward while doing it, the saber gets stuck in the position it was when I went forward. It gets back into position when I stop.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It doesn't do it now. And I've played at least 30 games and now, strabgely, I can't see Carth anymore even if I tell Revan is DS. That really sucks.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yep, it does suck. Just as everything else related to the dark side. The "Dark Side of the Force" SUCKS.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...
Does this happen to anyone else?

LOL no. Walking on air? :D

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester