Amusing Glitches

I guess Visas didn't want to sacrifice herself for my experminting pleasures (which turned to depression because I like Visas).

If you can't read the message it says:

[Visas is unconcious. She is unable to speak with you now.]

...or something along the lines of that.

or it should read "i cant right now im washing my hair" the teasing little minx

More of an exploit than a bug:

After you spar with Handmaiden, you can put some clothes on and ask her to do the same. She'll put on the robe she got from her mother. If you then exit the conversation and go to the equip screen, you can remove her robe. Again, she's wearing nothing. If you ask her to put some clothes on again, she will, but it will be a second copy of the robe. If you repeat the process, you'll get a 3rd robe. This can be done indefinately. The best part is, each robe sells for about 2200 credits, or something like that, so it's a great source of quick cash.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Here's one I've had occur a few times, at various locals within the game. My exile has encountered a locked door, this time in the lower level of the Jedi enclave. I decide she'll open it with her lightsaber rather than attempting to use security to open it. She lines herself up, turns her back to the door and proceeds to thrust her lightsaber forward into empty air. Surprisingly, her lightsaber still breached the lock mechanism, even though it never made contact with it. :lol:

post-9975-1113060995_thumb.jpg

Yah, there are a few times where the text/voice lines don't match up to the sex of the player.

I think I only noticed them, though, if the PC was female. I don't think I saw any "her" references when playing as a male character.

evil_twin.jpg

Since this game is riddled with glithces and we've all been complaining loudly about them, I thought I would just start a thread where people can just post some of the glithes that they've experienced that were just so bad or off the wall it was laugh-out-loud funny.

I'll start.

Onboard The Ravager when you confront Colonel Tobin.  On more than one occasion after I killed him, he would give off the female dying moan.  So, unless Tobin was actually a transvestite or on hormones or something, I assume this was a glitch.

And I think I would need a screenshot to do this one justice.  But as I'm currently at work, I don't have access to the game or any screen capture software.  So bear with me.  But on Dxun when you go into the Mandalorian camp and you talk to Zuka (the computer guy that's having all sorts of problems getting things up and running) he'll be talking to you and then he'll go into his typing-on- the console animation and it totally looks like he's playing with my female PC's breasts.

Coincidentally, this has only happened whenever I've played as a female.  And I'm totally not kidding about that. :cool:

This probably isn't even worth a thread, but I just thought to make light of something that's actually quite annoying.

this is my first time as female exile and I noticed the mandalorian glitch as well,and I also noticed it only happens as female,Maybe the devs were being a tad naughty? :rolleyes:"

Might be the old crappy gf4 card i use too get the game running but um.. my Attons' Jedi robes always skid trough his chair, revealing his buttox and tighs :)

That or they actually got toilets onboard :D

U might not see whole the robe on the pics .. it came out kind of on the darks side :p

Might be the old crappy gf4 card i use too get the game running but um.. my Attons' Jedi robes always skid trough his chair, revealing his buttox and tighs :o

U might not see whole the robe on the pics .. it came out kind of on the darks side :thumbsup:

It's not your card. I have an Nvidia 6800 GTO and the same thing happens in my game.

Might be the old crappy gf4 card i use too get the game running but um.. my Attons' Jedi robes always skid trough his chair, revealing his buttox and tighs :shifty:

U might not see whole the robe on the pics .. it came out kind of on the darks side :lol:

It's not your card. I have an Nvidia 6800 GTO and the same thing happens in my game.

nice too know i'm not the only one he's mooning :thumbsup:

PS guess it's already been mentioned, the bastila ghost bug. get 2 aw em myself :p but if annyone knows how too get a Carth.. "i'm all ears beutyfull" :cool:

Pnce when fighting the Twin Sun sisters, or whatever with Atton. One of them went hostile, and the other did not.

The NON-Hostile walked over and kicked the hostiles booty XD

Of course I had to reload because only one was defeated. (w00t)

T3 is also a big help, every game now when fighting the Visses (I know thats not right, Im REALY bad with names... you know who I mean, the sith girl.), he always shows up at the last second and shoots the crap out of her XD

After the patch, I got stuck on/under the platform on Telos surface. Couldn't get out, although I could walk through some walls and stuff into another area behind all the action. Pretty soon the whole party was stuck there with me. I was able to Force Lightning all the baddies with mega damage, though. Woohoo! Easiest time I ever had with those mercs. I quit and reloaded, and Bao was just on the outside edge, and I managed to run him into the last area to pull Exile and Kreia out too.

Save early, save often, folks. Not like me. That was a close one.

Revan the White Robes? What the hell is that and how to I get it? Is it a spawned item?

I think it must be added by a mod. That screen cap shows Peragus station and I know that there is no armor like that available there, and certainly no lightsaber.

there's no model designed for it with others then Revan/Excile etc says soo in most such mods mods just mentioning it.. in case you've missed some "Fashion mods" :-" :"> i had headless chars in K1 for a time. Now that was :(

I had a weird bug, when on Telos, I visited Atris's Lair, and when I did it skipped the part with Kreia and Attop in the prison, They were still with me, and I coudl talk to hand maiden (I think you can't talk to her till after Atris?) WHen I finished the Atris convo, I talked to Kreia, she would look at me but not talk, When I talked to Atton, it said:

[Cheat Node]Continue Kreia Conversation.

[Cheat Node]Jump to Atris dialogue

Or something similar to that. Very weird. Had to reload, it worked fine after that

I"m pretty sure T3 will always jump in, at the Visas battle; if you sell him to that vendor on Nar SHadaa, he comes back when your fighting her, and there is dialogue about it where you ask T3 why he came back and something about him being more loyal than you are.

I also noticed too, the Canderous voice for Mandalore, I haven't finished K2 yet, but I"m pretty sure Mandalore is Canderous..dont spoil it please :) but that was pretty much a give away.

Something that isn't quiote a bug I suppose, but is a little weird, is on Telos when you use that droid to steal info from Czerka, when you go bak to the Ithorian compound, you can use him to steal the sample of that plant (doesn't make any difference really who does) but you can then use the sample to complete the quest before seeing him again, in the shuttle bay with the other driod.

That always happens. They just have their back turned to the door.

Screenshot One--Warning: Exposure to Proton Cores may cause your head to become hollow.

Screenshot Two--Vaklu wonders why he and Talia cant work things out.

Screenshot Three--Kavar seems to think he's still at the security terminal.

I had that third one, where he's typing in mid-air. Because he was holding his lightsaber like that it looked like he was knitting or something... :thumbsup:

Heh...those were great, you guys! XD Especially the army of Bao-Durs...oh my. (w00t)

Besides some that have already been mentioned, I have also run into a small number of amusing glitches. One of these was upon returning to the Ebon Hawk (I believe it was on Dantooine) my character suddenly started walking around in outer space. The interior of the Hawk had disappeared entirely, and all I could see was a dwarf-ish version of my character, and a very glowy galaxy. 'Twas interesting! :blink:

Heh...those were great, you guys!  XD  Especially the army of Bao-Durs...oh my.  (w00t)

Besides some that have already been mentioned, I have also run into a small number of amusing glitches.  One of these was upon returning to the Ebon Hawk (I believe it was on Dantooine) my character suddenly started walking around in outer space.  The interior of the Hawk had disappeared entirely, and all I could see was a dwarf-ish version of my character, and a very glowy galaxy.  'Twas interesting!  :blink:

I bet it was. :lol: