Amusing Glitches

I got this when I found out what Goto really was and showed me his hologram.

That is not a unique "bug", that is actually a part of the game...I think it was meant to be a part of the cut-out storyline, but like most of the other "secret" areas in the game that lead to the cut-out storyline, Obsidian did not have enough time to clean up the loose ends like the hologram...

Damn Lucasfarts for rushing this game...So many problems and flaws...

^^^

Happens to me all the time. I didn't know it was a glitch. In fact there was a time, before returning to Iziz, where those assassins just wouldn't stop coming. I had to run throughout the Mandalorian compound to kill all of them, before I could get the cutscene to leave. And even weirder, the assassins appearing where too damn tough. Tougher to kill than all the bosses. It was funny watching 20 Mandalorians and 2 Jedi attacking one near invincible assassin. Only stasis or fear slowed down those assassins for the others to kill them.

Happens to me all the time. I didn't know it was a glitch. In fact there was a time, before returning to Iziz, where those assassins just wouldn't stop coming. I had to run throughout the Mandalorian compound to kill all of them, before I could get the cutscene to leave. And even weirder, the assassins appearing where too damn tough. Tougher to kill than all the bosses. It was funny watching 20 Mandalorians and 2 Jedi attacking one near invincible assassin. Only stasis or fear slowed down those assassins for the others to kill them.

A never ending stream of Assassins seems normal before you go to Iziz (1st time), after that it shouldn't happen.

Was a bit surprised there were suddenly 5 Assassins there when all Mandalorians were saying: "We killed all Sith, all clear now, hope there come more"

Wasn't able to retrigger these 5 appearing again :blink:

Yeah, but the neverending stream of "super assassins" happened only once. That's why I thought it was a glitch. It is the more logical way, instead of the mysterious five assassins that suddenly infront of Mandalore's HQ when the mission is over. But this game runs out of logic at times. :rolleyes:

The way it works for me, is I kill the two assasins by the hangars and then I leave on the Basilisk. It sucks this way.

I don't have a screen cap, but when I made the final repair to HK the camera switched to T3 and remained locked on him. As my character's conversation with HK progressed the camera remained locked on him as he roamed around the ship. That in itself wouldn't be too bad, but T3 was sinking through the deck plates the whole time he was moving. He sunk so deep into the deck that the camera angle was from outside of the ship and I could see almost the entire enterior of the Ebon Hawk from outside and below.

i don't know if any of you have had this problem but my main character suffers from spasms in random conversations. i don't know if this bug is exclusive to the xbox release but its pretty funny to see your character with tourette's syndrome. :(

Sometimes if I want to get through a level very fast, I use the turbo cheat code that makes your run really fast. And sometimes in a conversation, your character's head's movements/blinking goes very fast, as well as any other noticeable NPCs as you talk to someone.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

post-12539-1112553921_thumb.jpg

Here I am facing Hanharr in The Pit on Nar Shadaa -- only it should be Mira.

I fought him and won easily with my lightsaber, but then I restored an earlier game.

Quality is low because this is from the list of saved games. If I load it now, it puts Mira in my place.

I mentioned in an earlier post that a friend of mine had T3 move in between her exile and Visas during the fight when Visas confronts the PC in the starboard dormitory of the Ebon Hawk. Well, that happened to me tonight. As you can see in these screen caps, my exile is not on screen and it appears that Visas is swearing allegiance to T3. The little guy has all the luck. ;)

post-9975-1112585235_thumb.jpg

post-9975-1112585324_thumb.jpg

post-9975-1112585422_thumb.jpg

post-9975-1112585516_thumb.jpg

I mentioned in an earlier post that a friend of mine had T3 move in between her exile and Visas during the fight when Visas confronts the PC in the starboard dormitory of the Ebon Hawk. Well, that happened to me tonight. As you can see in these screen caps, my exile is not on screen and it appears that Visas is swearing allegiance to T3.  The little guy has all the luck.  :wub:

Hahahaha :wub:

evil_twin.jpg

Not really a bug, but Exile had some bad timing trying to open the sealed door at the Sith Academy ruins. Doesn't seem to notice the assassins. Screenshot.

Another one, Xarga asked me if I had found Kumis, and at the same time, thrust his hand into the air to cheer on the recruits in the sparring ring.

post-346-1112685895_thumb.jpg

I mentioned in an earlier post that a friend of mine had T3 move in between her exile and Visas during the fight when Visas confronts the PC in the starboard dormitory of the Ebon Hawk. Well, that happened to me tonight. As you can see in these screen caps, my exile is not on screen and it appears that Visas is swearing allegiance to T3.  The little guy has all the luck.  :blink:

I had the same thing happen to me last night...or maybe it was the night before, but anyway, when I fought Visas on the Ebon Hawk, right after the fight was over and Visas was talking to me, T3-M4 shows up just in the nick-of-time with his droid deflector (energy shield) activated, ready to "go-to-town" on Visas. Cute little f*cking T3 coming to rescue me. God, I love that little droid. I'll tell, in spite of all of the cut content and bullsh*t that Obsidian either decided to pull, or had to pull, in order to make Lucas Arts' bullsh*t deadline, my hat is off to you guys. You did a wonderful job with the game. You wrote a great storyline (which, ultimately, got turned into swiss cheese). And you gusy gave T3-M4 a personality and I'll be damned if he isn't included in KotOR 3. But, for the rest of the stuff, call up your road construction crew to fill in all of the plot holes. The glitches don't seem to be to terrible, it's the bugs. It'd be nice if they would just cancel each other out.l

I guess Visas didn't want to sacrifice herself for my experminting pleasures (which turned to depression because I like Visas).

If you can't read the message it says:

[Visas is unconcious. She is unable to speak with you now.]

...or something along the lines of that.

post-10761-1112758021_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

That always happens. They just have their back turned to the door.

Screenshot One--Warning: Exposure to Proton Cores may cause your head to become hollow.

Screenshot Two--Vaklu wonders why he and Talia cant work things out.

Screenshot Three--Kavar seems to think he's still at the security terminal.

post-346-1112940989_thumb.jpg

post-346-1112940997_thumb.jpg

post-346-1112941016_thumb.jpg