Amusing Glitches

I don't have a screen shot but I did this twice so im pretty sure it works every time. When fighting the assasian droids at the Telos academy after the shuttle crash if Atton is passed out at the end of the battle he will be invisible in the cut scenes with Kreia at the academy. You will find he is laying dead at the entrance instead of being in the detention cell.

It doesnt seem to mess anything up at least.

For some reason I didn't hit any glitches until I started my Dark side character :ermm:

Anyways on Nar Shadaa when you go to the junk dealer to buy back that droid as a small side quest. After I was able to tell him to go back to his owner he couldn't get around me and my group members so he shot into the air and landed on the other side. It was one of those wtf moments.

Hey guys? I currently have six Bao-Durs now. Whenever I enter the Ebon Hawk, a new Bao Dur is added. Will they keep adding up to the point I can't enter the Hawk anymore? Oh yeah. The Bao-Durs are at various stages of light/dark side.

LOL, how is this happening, dupplicating Bao Durs and Krieas, hahaha

I had a funny case of the backwards head syndrome while on the viewscreen thing on Telos. I have a screenshot but can't work out how to post it. *sigh*  :">

When you reply, click browse, find the screenshot and select it, then hit add this attachment, then add reply

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

After Handmaiden confronts Atris and gets killed (at least it looked like she dropped dead) I came to the rescue, killed Atris (who took on Handmaiden's voice during the fight). Then there was a fade to black, me and Atris were standing on one of the bridges in the Telos Polar academy, then Atris vanishes and I'm standing alone on the bridge. I turn around and there's Atris standing in that room with Sith holocrons about 100 feet away. I walk there, talk to her and fight her (again!) and kill her (again!). Huh? :ermm:

In the tomb on Korriban I walk into that room with Revan and standing next to Revan is a dark-side version of me! Dark Side Jesus! Holy crap, I think, I gotta fight both Revan and an evil version of myself? But a second later my dark side version vanishes into thin air, a dialog with Revan comes up but before I can read it he's attacking me. Again, huh? :)

My army of Bao Durs grows. :D

hahah, tthose damn clones are working on something sinister

It would be crazy if you took Bao Dur with you and you got all of them at once.

Midnight Hawk that is odd.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

When fighting Atris, I accidentally ran up to the Holocron room before she ran away. She talked from clear down in the center room, and I answered. Then the door closed and locked me in with the Holocrons, and her trying to find the doorknob... I had to reload, caus the door doesn't open...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

After Handmaiden confronts Atris and gets killed (at least it looked like she dropped dead) I came to the rescue, killed Atris (who took on Handmaiden's voice during the fight). Then there was a fade to black, me and Atris were standing on one of the bridges in the Telos Polar academy, then Atris vanishes and I'm standing alone on the bridge. I turn around and there's Atris standing in that room with Sith holocrons about 100 feet away. I walk there, talk to her and fight her (again!) and kill her (again!). Huh?  :thumbsup:

In the tomb on Korriban I walk into that room with Revan and standing next to Revan is a dark-side version of me! Dark Side Jesus! Holy crap, I think, I gotta fight both Revan and an evil version of myself? But a second later my dark side version vanishes into thin air, a dialog with Revan comes up but before I can read it he's attacking me. Again, huh?  ;)

The Exile vanishing is normal, and is supposedly a sign. The Dialog is odd... I've never seen it.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

In the tomb on Korriban I walk into that room with Revan and standing next to Revan is a dark-side version of me! Dark Side Jesus! Holy crap, I think, I gotta fight both Revan and an evil version of myself? But a second later my dark side version vanishes into thin air, a dialog with Revan comes up but before I can read it he's attacking me. Again, huh?  :thumbsup:

A dark side you is supposed to be there and vanish.

But Revan is supposed to talk to you first.

Same with me, Revan ignites his lightsaber and offers less that a fight that Malak.

Perhaps is because of the choices I made during the tomb, I chose to join the Mandalorian Wars but not join the Sith, remove the mines and defend Kreia and I was at Light Side Mastery.

drakron.png

you could always make up your own special dark side Bao-dur ending...

ENDING

"I'm the baddest Bao-Dur" "No I am!" (five minutes later they've all killed themselves and each other and set the ebon hawk for auto-pilot with a half-broken t3 and a screwed up hk-47 with a sticky-note attached to the exile's head that says "LIGHT SIDE THIS TIME")

:devil:

you could always make up your own special dark side Bao-dur ending...

ENDING

"I'm the baddest Bao-Dur" "No I am!" (five minutes later they've all killed themselves and each other and set the ebon hawk for auto-pilot with a half-broken t3 and a screwed up hk-47 with a sticky-note attached to the exile's head that says "LIGHT SIDE THIS TIME")

:devil:

hahahaha! LMAO!! Should've called yourself "Funnyboy". :D :p:p

Every time I wear the Jedi robes in Telos Academy, they vanish when I get back on the Hawk. So, I'm standing there half-naked, having a normal conversation with everybody about Jedi... :wub:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

I killed Handmaiden.

As in, actually killed her. Dead.

We were sparring, and at the very beginning of the fight I cast a Force power (to cancel the fight)...she dropped dead.

Huh?

I walked up and looted her body. Sure enough ,it had all the equipment I had given her.

Double huh??

Then I went to check my NPC party screen. There was a empty spot where Handmaiden had been.

??? Oh, crud.

I did that too! Did you catch the error message on the screen when you click on her portrait? It's something like "Your game is sooo broken." or something like that. That's when I realized I had really screwed my game into the ground. Fortunately, it was the third time I'd sparred with her and I was going to turn her to a Jedi, so I just reloaded it.

*phew*

If I can, I'll get the entire message and put it up.

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR