Amusing Glitches

When Atton has to fight the Twin Suns they succummed (succame?) to the "I won't move even though you've told me to attck" glitch that afflicts me SO SO much

As a result, Atton wsa able to stand in the middle of the cantina and blast them to Kingdom Come without suffering any damage

Result!

After talking to the Mandalorians in the little camp near the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, Kreia was suddenly at the top of the edge. Soon my entire party was up there... the view is ok, but there seems to be a lack of quests. Only a reload can get you down.

Savio... I had the same glitch you had. And at the same time the military fellow responsible for your detention was caught in the room.

Did anyone else get the glitch where when you are going back to Nar Shaddaa to make Mira a jedi, the begger who says he'll give you information talks to mira for a sec, and then she is just standing there with the begger and with you? As in two of her. The one just standing there says the same things as the one following you.

Then after I made her a jedi, once back on the hawk she lost her jedi powers, and it wouldnt let me give them to her again. tsk.. damn mira clones.

That's on the current playthrough, too. The talking with Hanharr was interesting.

He helped me kill the gand that ran in after me. And then my Jedi choked and had Force Breath given to her again. :ermm: No idea what's going on there.

When I was watching the exile make her way through her flashback (where the council is all "grr, out you go!") she was wearing the same robes that she wears in the flashback. All the robes poofed from her inventory and she magically became naked. It was, ah, odd.

I give up with the attatchment. -_-

Fnord.

There's a funny moment on Telos when you take the Ithorians' new droid back to Czerka, and it tries to enter the computer-room. The door opens and it clutters forwards, but then the door shuts and it is left outside.

There's one line during a conversation in the Iziz cantena where Mandalore seems to revert to the original Canderous voice. In the following line he goes back to the filtered voice he normally uses. Suddenly it all falls into place... But blink and you miss it.

Get into the Ebon Hawk's medical room while fighting the slavers at Nar Shaddaa, and you'll discover there is a Lab station set up in there. It isn't there before or after.

Hm I was with atton and mira on Nar Shadaa to deal with the droid that killed the twi'lek in the bith quest. I had force speed on and Mira following me closely. Atton stayed behind. When i got in the compound the autoshuts leaving Atton near the central computer for the pylons.

I see it was 2 vs one big droid and i am like omg I cant win this. So i switch character and end up at Atton. Now he was standing outside and I switch again becos he cant help me anyway, then something weird happens and Atton joins through the wall and moves up to the middle wall and while I am losing my party members i switch one more time to see if Atton can do any damage and lol it is eventually Atton who kills the droid through the wall...

-jim

It's not really a "glitch", but when you have Bao-Dur in your party with his Remote, sometimes Remote gets stuck round his neck when you go into areas seperated by load screens. It looks as if he's wearing a neckbrace.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

My exile showed up to her trial only in her skivvies!!! :blink: I think it's because I already had a Jedi Robe equipped.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

The funniest glitch that i came across was on my first play thru of the pc version, where people would not leave the room when they were supposed to.

It mostly happened on Telos. So when the TSF gaurd calls you to tell you Moza is here to speak to you she is still in the room.

This led to Moza being stuck outside when you spoke to him because when the doors opened the TSF gaurds tried to leave, stopping him from entering.

The funniest had to be in the exchange compound when the boss tells his droids to kill you. The doors close before they leave the room! ;) I had to reload 3 times b4 they came out to kill you.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Unfortunately I have no screen shot of this, but it occured when I was in Iziz and met with Kavarr at the cantina. At the end, he & Tobin were supposed to run out the cantina, but I could see both of them stuck in the doorway like bugs in amber. <chuckle> Anyway, I went outside & then I went back in to check, but they were frozen in the entrance. Talk about weird!

At the end of Goto's ship one of my NPCs got stuck in another room while I battled all the droids near the bridge. They were somehow killing me with each blow (all my party members down) but everybody would just get back up with 0 health hit them once and then die again... this kept happening until I won. At which point my lost NPC came back... LOL

I'm on Malachor V and Mira's just killed Hanharr, but it didn't switch back to the PC. Hell, it didn't even show the cutscene with Hanharr asking Mira to kill him, it just left me with control of Mira. But luckily, the last auto save was on just Telos, before the exile talks to Carth. I still have the other file, however. So, if anyone has any desire to beat the game as Level 35 non-Jedi Mira. Let me know.

Hey guys? I currently have six Bao-Durs now. Whenever I enter the Ebon Hawk, a new Bao Dur is added. Will they keep adding up to the point I can't enter the Hawk anymore? Oh yeah. The Bao-Durs are at various stages of light/dark side.

As for my Atton problem, I used KSE to fix it, even the Atton soundset. But it still has Bao-Dur's dialogue and voice.

Hey guys? I currently have six Bao-Durs now. Whenever I enter the Ebon Hawk, a new Bao Dur is added. Will they keep adding up to the point I can't enter the Hawk anymore? Oh yeah. The Bao-Durs are at various stages of light/dark side.

As for my Atton problem, I used KSE to fix it, even the Atton soundset. But it still has Bao-Dur's dialogue and voice.

this has to be the funniest glitch I have ever seen/heard of!! :D :D

I mean you have to send it to Obsidian! just so they can see it .. (not to berate them of course, but just for kicks)

Fortune favors the bald.