Amusing Glitches

Since this game is riddled with glithces and we've all been complaining loudly about them, I thought I would just start a thread where people can just post some of the glithes that they've experienced that were just so bad or off the wall it was laugh-out-loud funny.

I'll start.

Onboard The Ravager when you confront Colonel Tobin. On more than one occasion after I killed him, he would give off the female dying moan. So, unless Tobin was actually a transvestite or on hormones or something, I assume this was a glitch.

And I think I would need a screenshot to do this one justice. But as I'm currently at work, I don't have access to the game or any screen capture software. So bear with me. But on Dxun when you go into the Mandalorian camp and you talk to Zuka (the computer guy that's having all sorts of problems getting things up and running) he'll be talking to you and then he'll go into his typing-on- the console animation and it totally looks like he's playing with my female PC's breasts.

Coincidentally, this has only happened whenever I've played as a female. And I'm totally not kidding about that. :cool:

This probably isn't even worth a thread, but I just thought to make light of something that's actually quite annoying.

I got a hologram of Carth (entitled "Admiral Carth") at the exit ramp of the Ebon Hawk as a result of trying to get T3 to play the message. He won't say or do anything, though. I also had Atton stand at the landing platform at Nar Shadaa, despite the fact that I also had him in my party. Now that one, I actually could talk to and he acted just like the "real" Atton.

I tried getting screenshots, but all I got was the background. For some reason, the characters were not in it. Not sure what that was about.

handlebarmustachecantdie9ky.jpg

Sorry Kriea but your gonna have to try harder to kill a Jedi Master that has a handlebar mustache!

lol this was hilarious!..

most of my glitches were somewhat minor .. but I had that HanHarr "force choke" too .. also a couple of conversations with characters that would teleport around and into different room (an walls) while still talking to me ..

Fortune favors the bald.

Speaking of that council thing, I just had a glitch sort of like that. I picked the top topic and they started talking about Katarr (or however it's spelled). After a few of my lines on that line, they suddenly stopped talking and my journal was updated with the standard stuff you get after Kreia does her thing. The masters were still standing up, though, and there was no sign of Kreia or my Force Enlightenment, so I decideed to talk to one of them. He became a corpse without even bothering to fall down first, and I got the standard line about him being more than dead or whatever.

There was the funniest glitch I had that was my character falling over after Mira gassed her, the conversation ending, starting to fade to black aaaand. . .

My character standing up again.

I laughed so hard I cried that day.

On a sidenote, what are you all using for screenshots? I always get the lovely "body without head" when I take one.

Fnord.

Not actually a glitch, but some of the writer's directions (in braces) are a hoot. I got this from the mira.dlg:

{Laughs weakly, shakes head, thought the player had been having sex}Heh... for a minute there, I thought you and Visas... but it's just the Force.

Hmmm... my privacy has been violated!

--At one point on Onderon, rather than his usual beeps and boops, T3 began speaking like a Wookie. This glitch also occured with Vogga the Hutt on Nar Shadaa - freaking weird.

--Also on Dantooine, after saving Khoonda from the mercs, Vrook shows you a lightsaber technique - well, Vrook decided to practice this new technique on poor ol' Suulru, who of course died! I believe that this is proof that Vrook is a Sith in disguise.

So I'm doing the Nar Shaddaa finale. Atton goes for his drink, gets bushwhacked by the Twin Suns ... except he must have done something right, because only ONE of the sisters turns hostile -- the other stays a regular NPC with a green name and a health bar over her head with no attack commands. But it gets better! She teams up with Atton and they BOTH annihilate the other sister.

Alas, the game would progress no further after that and I was forced to reload. But it were pretty funny.

Alot of glitches! remember the mission where T3 were to get the empty datapad in the factory? after i destroyed the 3 Hk-50s, it went BELOW the map! it juz fell below into nothingness. the other was when i just landed on Citadel Station and the Ithorians wished to speak to me. i said alright. the door open and the dialogue begin. but what puzzles me was he didn't step into the room and the door closed. so for the entire 3mins dialogue it just seemed as if i was talking to the door. funny? no.

In the Peragus dormitories, when you review the mine administrator's log where they are being gassed. Some of the characters fall down choking and some just act like they were being Force choked but would stay standing after a few seconds.

Now shut off the gas vents before entering the dormitory and playing that hololog, the scene where they are being gassed shows a clear room with no gas coming in LOL. Also ALL the characters fell down dead. I was scratching my head at this one.

At one point on Nar Shaddaa as a DS male WITHOUT Kreia in my party, she started doing the telepathy thing and telling you about how Nar Shaddaa is a teeming with life etc. The talking gets cut off after about 3 seconds but during those talks it flashes back to the Ebon Hawk to show her talking. One time, in the background, she was getting attacked by Bao-Dur and the remote while she was conversing with you! WTF?

When Visas first comes aboard the Ebon Hawk and you have to fight her, T3 came by and started attacking her.

I kinda used that as an advantage. I was testing something out by not leveling up my character past 2 (don't try it, it doesn't help anything). As a result, my character was rather weak and Visas was kicking the crap out of me. So in comes T3 to disctract her while I healed up. Then, for good measure, in comes Bao-Dur's remote to join the fun.

I killed Handmaiden.

As in, actually killed her. Dead.

We were sparring, and at the very beginning of the fight I cast a Force power (to cancel the fight). This was before she turned hostile, and i guess the result was that her healing script bugged out. So I reduced her hp to 0 and she dropped dead.

Huh?

I walked up and looted her body. Sure enough ,it had all the equipment I had given her.

Double huh??

Then I went to check my NPC party screen. There was a empty spot where Handmaiden had been.

??? Oh, crud.

Luckily, I had a recent save so I reloaded it and things were fine from there, but I was very cautious in all future duels against her, lol.

The same thing happened when I was fighting the Handmaiden sisters. I cast a Force power at the very beginning of the fight, before she turned hostile, and I guess the game treated her as a normal monster. The rest of my characters stepped in to help me finish me off. Same thing in the Mandalorian battle circle.

I also killed the handmaiden, but I didn't cheat, I just fought with her and I just happened to reduce her hp down to 0 without force powers. Looted her but didn't want to see if the game later on changed anything.

When fighting Visas, Bao-Dur was in stasis, but I had handmaiden help me out with her.

So I'm doing the Nar Shaddaa finale. Atton goes for his drink, gets bushwhacked by the Twin Suns ... except he must have done something right, because only ONE of the sisters turns hostile -- the other stays a regular NPC with a green name and a health bar over her head with no attack commands. But it gets better! She teams up with Atton and they BOTH annihilate the other sister.

Alas, the game would progress no further after that and I was forced to reload. But it were pretty funny.

About the twin suns, they have (at least) 2 lives. One in they cantina and one on Goto's Yacht. Why? Well, you pick up there remains on the Yacht and then go back to the cantina and pick up there remains again (Hehe, nice cash or lots of components). Maybe they are cats with nine lives. They will be back to take revenge in Kotor III as spirits. Everyone in this game is a Jedi so why nood them.

Master Vandar lives!