Kreia Underwear "bug"

...but as soon as Kreia joined my party I immediately took her clothes off...you know...as a kind of experiment...um...thing, and well - you *can* take her clothes off but her appearance doesn't change at all. She still has her robe and hood and everything.

Hope they fix this in the patch!

DemonKing you are indeed one sick puppy.

He was probably seeing what you could equip her with.

For example, you CAN put armor on her in the equip screen... But once you go back into the game she is still in her robes. However, you actually GET the bonus defense(s) from whatever level armor you equip her with AND she can still use her Jedi powers (no armor restriction) -- at least on my game.

This screams BUG to me more than anything else...

Unless it was intentional... But the manual is so bad that if a lot of things we think are bugs were intentional, we still would not know it otherwise. It's just a sloppy effort on Obsidian all the way around I am sad to say.

Also, Visas you can change out her clothes, but her head dress is always the same. She looks kind of silly wearing armor and this veil, but the point is you can change her outfits unlike Kriea.

Yea, would be nice to have Visas and Kreia change look based on armor they wear. Currently I make them wear dorkiest looking components (gas masks, settler uniforms, etc... ) since you can't make them look any worse then they already have... :cool:

Yeah, there are already a few dozen female underwear mods floating around out there, including one for *Mission,* this shouldn't be too hard.

But Kreia?! *shudder* It's bad enough for Mission, she was like 13 years old, but Kreia?!?!

My brain. Just broke. Argh.

Fnord.

But Kreia?! *shudder* It's bad enough for Mission, she was like 13 years old, but Kreia?!?!

My brain. Just broke. Argh.

Someone said. "ginger got older, ginger gets hotter." :-

Kreia got older the same as ginger... Would she get hotter? I do not know. There MODs is your chance to find out. :-"

As your character first asked Atton....Kreia??? Are you that desperate?? :ph34r:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Well I also got a lot of lip from Atton when I turned up in my undies (female PC) and he seemed disappointed when I finally found some clothes, so I went back to him in my draws again and he said *nothing*.

Men! First he's drooling all over me then I give him what he wants and he gives me the cold shoulder.

Well I also got a lot of lip from Atton when I turned up in my undies (female PC) and he seemed disappointed when I finally found some clothes, so I went back to him in my draws again and he said *nothing*.

Men! First he's drooling all over me then I give him what he wants and he gives me the cold shoulder.

Thats men. me being one... Ofcourse, I wouldn't give a woman a cold shoulder if she did that.... Just wishful thinking on my part :devil:

This will never happen.Did you stop to think that hey if we change this then hey we have to go back and change every cutscene that features kreia or visas also.

I want my patch now not in 3 months ...........der

I'm not trying to be an ass and just argue for argument's sake...

But every "cut-scene" with these characters is an game engine cut-scene and not a FMV.

Therefore, they COULD do what we want and that is have their appearance change to reflect the equipment/clothes/weapons we have on them. This is what the game does now with your PC as well as others in any other cut-scene that features these two and any other equipable NPC/PC...

Its not a *bug*.

Things work like this, there is a apperance refence line that says what model is used when wearing a certain type of item, its possible (I done it for KotOR) to set it in a way it always use the clothing model when using anything.

Kreia is a dificult model because she have a hood and so its likely her head model have the hood attacked to it since its part of the character concept and the models work that way in the game.

drakron.png

This is also why Visas cannot wear anything and have it show, and why Bao-dur cannot wear robes(Robes cover the arms).

Mira and Atton are normal characters and thus they can wear anything.

So it's not really a case of being cheap (Although Visas could probably wear normal clothes on her body if you kept the same head, should you care enough to make tweaks), but more one of being careful of the character's models and unique features.

This is also why Visas cannot wear anything and have it show, and why Bao-dur cannot wear robes(Robes cover the arms).

Mira and Atton are normal characters and thus they can wear anything.

So it's not really a case of being cheap (Although Visas could probably wear normal clothes on her body if you kept the same head, should you care enough to make tweaks), but more one of being careful of the character's models and unique features.

I currently have Visas wearing the miner uniform you pick up on Peragus since it gives her more protection than her clothes, yet still allows her Force powers to be used.

I will post a screenshot if you want.

I can also outfit here with any other uniform/armor and everything changes EXCEPT the veiled head model (because it has a veil that has motion in it; the flap in the back).