Could be a stupid question....

Biggs

How does one open the access doors to the "lower level" on the "old military base" on Telos? ....or are we unable to? (xbox version)

....and as a side note, why in the blue hell can you re-activate the HK-droid in the military base, only for it to blow up 5 seconds down the corridor?

How does one open the access doors to the "lower level" on the "old military base" on Telos? ....or are we unable to? (xbox version)

....and as a side note, why in the blue hell can you re-activate the HK-droid in the military base, only for it to blow up 5 seconds down the corridor?

That's where the HK factory was supposed to be located before it was taken out of the game. I'd assume that the HK there was supposed to be related to the factory in some way.

Yeah, it was awful. I thought I might've got an HK droid part out of it, but oh well.

I figured it was where the HK factory was supposed to be, absolutely CRAZY that they left all the tell-tale markers on the map there, the doors there and everything, and just changed it so you couldn't open the doors. Friggin' stupid.

...what are the odds on the level still being on the disk somewhere and/or included on the PC version?

...what are the odds on the level still being on the disk somewhere and/or included on the PC version?

The level is not on the PC version at all, as far as I can tell; however, a somewhat-unfinished version is still in the Xbox version and accessible through various means (i.e., warping to that module, or editing saved games).

here ya go http://www.geocities.com/superhashtee/Mods.zip

Edit*** Btw if you want to warp to the Factory the warp codes are

HK Factory

- warp 298tel {Entry Level}

- warp 299tel {Actual Factory}

Droid Planet

-warp 801Dro {Entry Level/Ebon Hawk Docking Area}

-warp 802Dro {Has Next 2 Areas.. meaning no need to warp to 803/804}

-warp 803Dro

-warp 804Dro

-warp 805Dro (Dunno what these next 3 where intended for}

-warp 806Dro