You all missed the point...

thepixierocks: You rock. How do you come up with all of this stuff. You've got the best sense of humor of any poster. um....you were being sarcastic about all that Lucas Arts conspiracy theory stuff, right?

Well, I will leave it up to you to decide...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

oh, you weren't being sarcastic, were you? oh, well there's hope for you, yet. just don't read so much into everything. there's no subliminal meaning to the KotOR series, there just Role-Playing-Games. Great one, at that. Seriously, I couldn't care any less even if they were just a "clever" promotional scheme for Lucus Film's two biggest piles of crap to even leave the studio. A game is a game, reguardless of their motives behind making them.

Let me put it this way, I am a conspiracy theorist, but this was a joke talking about the fact that old PC heads from the last game are in this game...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I really have no idea what any of that means...

who says it's supposed to make sense. kind of like you, huh?

Hey, I got an idea, boys and girls!!! Let's are start posting a bunch of nonsense that makes us sound like we should be locked in mental hospital that way the moderators finally shut down this waste of bandwidth of a thread, forever crushing thedixiechicksrocks little conspiracy theory crusade.

You spelled my name wrong. And if you failed to read the post above your last one, it was a joke... :)

On Onderon, and on Paragus there were, at least in my game, old PC heads from Kotor 1, the same head that I used for my Revan in Kotor 1...