You all missed the point...

You have all sorely missed the point of this game series entitled Knights of the Old Republic. I have played both the first and second games numerous times and up until playing the second game I did not realize the plot of this line of games. You may have missed it also, so pay attention.

So I am walking around Onderon one day, minding my own business mind you, and what do you know, there standing directly in front of me is none other than the one and only Revan from my game in Knights of the Old Republic one. Note: I was not heavily drinking or "rocking the gange" as the phrase goes, I was semi sober at the time.

I took a double look to make sure my eyes have not decieved me, and they did not decieve me, it was Revan. I though tto myself, "I have finally found him, all this talk of him being in the outer reagions and fighting "true sith" and here he was in the pixilated flesh. I decided to talk to him to see what he has been up to lately, but to my surprise he apearantly did not remember being Revan, another case of amnesia I thought.

Until I looked to my left, and there stood Revan again in full Onderon Military attire. This was getting wierd. Then I noticed that I was surrounded by "Revans". they were all over!

I began to panick, "Was this a mistake by the Developers?" I thought to myself. Then I realized, It all makes sense now...

Take a Deep breathe, What you are about to read will shock and stupify you, you have been warned...

The reason there are so many Revan look alikes is for one simple explaination, and that explanation is that Revan was cloned, many times.

Allow me to explain...

In the first game you will notice alot of Sith Soldiers around. How do you think Revan amassed such an army? He used ancient Ratakan cloning techniques. Why do you think all the sith sound the exact same? They all originate from the same few Super Soldiers.

Note: You will also notice at this point all Ratakans look the same because they are also clones.

Sure this could be atributed to "lazy Devs" but thats too easy an answer, one that "The Man" would want you to believe...

So where am I going with this you might ask? Well let me tell you now. In Knights of the Old Republic III we will find that Revan is not fighting "true sith" as he led everyone to believe, but in fact he is creating an army of clones to take over the galaxy.

It isn't enough to rule the galaxy with an army of soldiers who think differently, with an army of clones cloned in your image, you will rule supreme with no one questioning you, it's the perfect plan...

He started be having his clones infiltrate the ranks of the Onderon military and common folk, but it won't end there...

In Knights of the Old Republic III it will be your duty to stop Revans Evil plan, or join him...

Now that I have exposed the true plot of the Knights of the Old Republic series, let me answer the frequently asked questions that must be swarming your brain in a segment I like to call...

The plot of KOTOR FAQ...

1. But why would Lucas arts have that stupid plot as the actual plot of the KOTOR series?

The reason is obvious, it is an effortt to cash in on the big bucks atributed to the Clone Wars prequil era, without having to follow the timeline of that era and trick gamers into thinking it is a different story.

2. But the Developers will (if they already havent) openly deny this theory, so doesn't that mean you are wrong?

No it means I am more right, I am exposing a mojor plot twist with this series and open denial by devs is to be expected. I am taking a great risk bringing this information to you and I wil probobly be killed for doing so.

3. You are an idiot thepixiesrock, and I don't believe you.

Fine don't believe me, but you are the real idiot because that wasn't a question, it was a statement and therfore should not apear in the FAQ (Frequently asked questions) portion of my plot revelation.

That is the end of this plot spoiler, If you made it this far through the article, I congratulate you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

3. You are an idiot thepixiesrock, and I don't believe you.

Well said.

You will see, you will all see...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The Star Forge which is the ONLY cloning facility we know of(even in KOtor 2 at the scene of RAvager`s attack on Telos we can see in the backround Leviathans which I assume were hit vessels at Malachor 5 and left to drift and Nihilus comisioned them as he did with Ravager)

BUT..at one point on the Star Forge(where one Sith soldier says to MAlak that Revan is on teh Star Forge) Malak mentiones about capturing REvan to clone him

At NO POINT in Kotor 1 it is said that either Malak or Revan were cloned and the Star Forge IS the only cloning facility we know of

Furthermore...LS Revan destryed the SF, and DS Revan used it but I`m sure he would`ve been happy to have BAstila as apprentice and NOT have an army of equally powerful Revans who may think to challenge him...one explosion I believe it was enough for him

And what you say it MUST be because you were waaay too high on something

Erm, the plot of both games were both the very basic, powerful plots that have been used countless times before and countless times again.

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity. :devil:

Edit: SHFIFTY-FIVE! :D

Fnord.

Erm, the plot of both games were both the very basic, powerful plots that have been used countless times before and countless times again.

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.

Edit: SHFIFTY-FIVE!

Again, this is something the Developers, Lucasarts, and "The Man" want you to believe...

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.

Edit: SHFIFTY-FIVE!

Again, this is something the Developers, Lucasarts, and "The Man" want you to believe...

I take it that said man is the strange man that carries the briefcase around in HL and HL2. They're just taunting us with him!

When did you run off and join the scientologists? Or whoever they are. The crazy people.

Fnord.

When did you run off and join the scientologists? Or whoever they are. The crazy people.

I know nothing of these "scientologists". I am an avid conspiracy theorist, athiest, and beleiver in aliens.

Seriously, man, join them.

They say that, what is it again? something about aliens coming, showing us things about god and jesus in movie format, and that's why we have god and movie theatres. Because of the aliens.

And now that I've told you that, you'll die of typhod in two weeks. Priceless.

Fnord.

As a conspiracy theorist I know better then to join any group...

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.  :(

Edit: SHFIFTY-FIVE!  :D

About Redemption? Huh? I guess all that killing, betrayal and lying was great for my Karma after stopping the Mandalorians from destroying the galaxy :D

Thank you very much. I will soon be telling you about more KOTOR conspiracies in the future, be on the look out...

Thanks for clearing that up, I for one have been tricked by LucasArts multiple times (I did buy their games...)

But not anymore, but then I realized there was one minor oversight on your part, what about Female revans?? Surely all those Sith soldiers weren't taking crazy steroid supplements to become super soldiers thus lowering their voices...no something less obvious is going on here...

And I think it know what it is and it all has to do with a small hint that we get in the form of the resilient HK protocol droid. For who else can generate any digitized voice known in the starwars universe? HK can. Who is being made at an Unknow factory? Hk droids. Who owned a previous HK droid and had it built especially for them??? Revan. and now we see they aren't clones at all, but similar looking androids with HK protocols and abilities. Explains the whole voice lock thingy doesn't it??? Sure does....

:blink:

But not anymore, but then I realized there was one minor oversight on your part, what about Female revans?? Surely all those Sith soldiers weren't taking crazy steroid supplements to become super soldiers thus lowering their voices...no something less obvious is going on here...

You misunderstand, the sith soldiers were not Revan super clones, they were cloned from a totally different person (Much like Jango Fett and the clonetroopers.).

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.  :blink:

About Redemption? Huh? I guess all that killing, betrayal and lying was great for my Karma after stopping the Mandalorians from destroying the galaxy :D

Last time I checked KOTOR1 didn't happen during the Mandalorian wars. Also, last time I checked Malak wasn't a mandalorian. Maybe it was all just a dream. . .!

Fnord.

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.  :blink:

KOTOR3 - Ewoks

If it has to follow the original movie trilogy that is.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein