What we REALLY need in KOTOR3

And contradicts himself about the Force touching all living things  :devil:

I don't think so, as I understand it the Force is within all living thngs, but not all living things develop the ability to "use" the Force if you will. Just because a Wookie can't use the Force doesn't mean the Force isn't a part of it, remember that the Force is more of an analogy towards the essence of life, basically it is life. The Force is not the abilities the Jedi posses, they are in a sense more evolved thus can use and see other aspects of life others can't. There are plenty of races that can't use the Force in the way the Jedi can, I don't believe it makes a contradiction to the statement that the Force is within everything.

Just my opinion though.

How about a droid in your party that could wield a lightsaber?

You want a General Grievous clone. :ninja:

How about a toilet???? Gee with all that running around they never seem to get a chance to 'be at one' with nature! :devil:"

You're feeble skills are no match for the power of the Bumfluff!!

I don't think so, as I understand it the Force is within all living thngs, but not all living things develop the ability to "use" the Force if you will. Just because a Wookie can't use the Force doesn't mean the Force isn't a part of it

right, it is the sense of "God" in the SW universe. Some people are priests but most are not...that kind of thing. Basically, if someone wanted a good idea of the Force, watch the movie Excalibur and listen to what Merlin says of "the dragon". It is basically the same thing. The Allthing...pantheism.

How about a droid in your party that could wield a lightsaber?

You want a General Grievous clone. :o

How about a toilet???? Gee with all that running around they never seem to get a chance to 'be at one' with nature! :-"

What kind of fuel do you think the hyperdrive is using?? :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Hutts with lightsabers are so much better.

That is just strange, how is hutt meant to move anyways? is it meant to do the snail/slug act and push itself along with its tail *if* its in your party?

I was thinking of it using force speed to speed itself up. It's not a bad idea as force speed is often used in the game. Or, the Hutt could have a repulsorsled.

Guest Michael Chu
Yup, but that is the new rule - as I said, despite their presentation in the Expanded Universe. George Lucas said (either in or near the development of Episode II) that wookiees and Hutts could not be Jedi, so there you go. I have no idea where that leaves Lowbacca or that other wookiee (Master Tyvokka) who was Plo Koon's master.

I think that means that Lowbacca is the galaxy's greatest con artist. :ph34r:

Yup, but that is the new rule - as I said, despite their presentation in the Expanded Universe. George Lucas said (either in or near the development of Episode II) that wookiees and Hutts could not be Jedi, so there you go. I have no idea where that leaves Lowbacca or that other wookiee (Master Tyvokka) who was Plo Koon's master.

I think that means that Lowbacca is the galaxy's greatest con artist. :ph34r:

Lucas doesn't like the idea, but remember Lucas doesn't always approve of everything the EU does. His continuity is the movies, though he approves and helps with the EU from time to time.

So wookies can be Jedi, and Hutts the same in the EU. Just don't exspect to see Hutt and Wookie Jedi in the movies.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Lucas doesn't like the idea, but remember Lucas doesn't always approve of everything the EU does. His continuity is the movies, though he approves and helps with the EU from time to time.

So wookies can be Jedi, and Hutts the same in the EU. Just don't exspect to see Hutt and Wookie Jedi in the movies.

Not only that. It also means that from now on, no more Jedi wookies, EU or not. And of course no double-bladed lightsaber wielding slugs either.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Not only that. It also means that from now on, no more Jedi wookies, EU or not. And of course no double-bladed lightsaber wielding slugs either.

Actually, NOTHING can be added to the EU (books, games, or otherwise) without Lucas' consent. Every NJO meeting included George Lucas - he sets the rules. For the games, it is Lucasarts, who in turn get their orders from Lucasfilm. This is what Chris Avellone was talking about in the other thread.

So Lucas had to have authorised the character of Lowbacca to be Jedi. That means he has gone back on what he originally said, but he's a hypocrite anyway so there's nothing new there.

Since Lowbacca is returning for the upcoming post NJO series, I don't it means that.

Since Lowbacca is returning for the upcoming post NJO series, I don't it means that.

What it means is hes going to be killed. NJO Spoilers!

*Lucas approved Anakin Solo and then after deciding one anakin was enough, had him killed. Course, it was one of the best death scenes ive ever read (Chewies was really great, so was Gandolf's).

What it means is hes going to be killed. NJO Spoilers!

*Lucas approved Anakin Solo and then after deciding one anakin was enough, had him killed. Course, it was one of the best death scenes ive ever read (Chewies was really great, so was Gandolf's).

Actually your wrong. Lucas approved that Anakin couldn't be the hero, and didn't say anything about killing him off. That was a decision made by the Arthur.

Lowbacca isn't going to be killed. Lucas doesn't really care what the EU does, and will have no reason to kill off a Wookie Jedi. What Lucas means is that no Wookie or Hutt will be a Jedi in the films. However the EU is another question entirely.

It means he won't allow any new characters that conflict with his views. Hence, no more Jedi wookies. Old ones, he can't suppress. He can't "delete" master Tyvokka, for instance, but don't expect to see someone like him anytime soon.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.