What we REALLY need in KOTOR3

I think you'll all agree that what we need to see in the next KotOR, if there is one, is....HUTTS WITH LIGHTSABERS!

Come on, you gotta admit, that would be so cool, having a Hutt member of your party, or just seeing one in a cutscene firing out force lightning or choking someone.

You say that with such...hatred...

I can feel the love in this thread...hey, I have an idea for KotOR III! Let's make a Force-power where you can have floating lightsabers to help you! For every upgrade to that power, you get another lightsaber to float!

;)

Yowch, that stinks. Well that's the problem with dealing with other people's liscenses... *sigh*

Honestly though, some of the things that made it into KOTOR2 (such as the darker overtones of the story to small things like how sophisticated the various droid characters were in their self-motivations) I'm surprised were accepted.

In KotOR 3 we need-

- A "where the hell did the "Darth" title come from? Did Revan just use it as an alias or was it some ancient title of the Sith Empire he resurrected?" explanation. Unless Lucas is hogging that for Episode III... the fiend.

- More T3-M4! I cannot believe that this game switched my attitude towards him from "complete indifference" to "absolutely adore the little guy".

- Oh and lightsabers. Tsch, obviously.

I always thought that the Darth title was pretty much a "if you want it, grab it" deal. Meaning that anyone who had the cajones to declare themselves a "Darth" could do so.

And its too bad that Lucas axed that idea, because it would have been a great plot device to have a Hanharr be a Sith. But then, this game has already been called "unchallanging", and therefore having a giant walking carpet with Force powers and extreme hatred fueling him might make the game ridiculously easy (that's nothing against the devs, mind you) ...

I always thought that the Darth title was pretty much a "if you want it, grab it" deal. Meaning that anyone who had the cajones to declare themselves a "Darth" could do so.

That would indeed explain why we have so many 'Darths' in these boards. :wub:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

HK-54s with organic components for force sensitivity ;)

Yes this falls under the lamest idea ever category. Though such an idea, sentient droids attempting to create force-users, could be used as a reason why a droid planet would be involved in a war of belief against the true Sith.

What we really need in KOTOR 3 is:

(a) much less bugs,

(b) an explanation of what happened at the end of KOTOR 2 and

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

These rules must definately suck when you're dealing with story-based action-oriented video games like this...

You've got 40 hours of content to fill, and you want your PC and NPC's to rock, but...

All of the amusing/interesting stuff you want to do with the Star Wars license is immediately put under the microscope. And if it seems even a little bit "poisoned" then fagedda 'bout it! It's gone like the chances of an NHL season in 2005. (w00t)

You can't "Cujo up" the ewoks. You can't have female Yoda party members which develop Miss Piggy-like crushes on the PC. You can't translate curses into Star Wars slang- like "Son of a bantha!" (still don't know how "intergalactic skank" made it into the first game, George's heart must've skipped a beat when he saw that one :ph34r: ).