Wait with starting till patch comes out or...?

Grong

I was wondering whether or not it is best to wait till a patch comes out, to start my very first character (or game if you like) in this game. Thing is, i've heard alot of stuff about broken quests and tons of bugs and the like, and i got a bit turned down when i heard this coz i wanna do all the quests, and any other things for that matter. so if i start now, will bugs and stuff detract from the experience, or will i be just fine?

i have nvidia-card btw so all the ati problems isn't an issue for me i guess.

thx in advance.

I was wondering whether or not it is best to wait till a patch comes out, to start my very first character (or game if you like) in this game. Thing is, i've heard alot of stuff about broken quests and tons of bugs and the like, and i got a bit turned down when i heard this coz i wanna do all the quests, and any other things for that matter. so if i start now, will bugs and stuff detract from the experience, or will i be just fine?

i have nvidia-card btw so all the ati problems isn't an issue for me i guess.

thx in advance.

YAY! if it is indeed as you say, i can stop playing jedi academy now, (finally) and start a new game!

I didn't have any problems with the game, save a few CTD and I have already played the game three times.

Besides, we don't exactly know what the patch will fix, so I wouldn't wait for it to come. If you haven't started a the game already, do so, and see how it goes. If you get any bugs, stop playing and wait for the patch. Trust me the game is good, and its worth a few bugs. No sense in waiting.

My two cents...

I encourage you to wait. I've been playing for 29 game hours and now, at the most interesting part of the tale, a bug won't let me advance to the next level, so I'm forced to stop playing.

Other than that, I had no other bugs save very minor ones.