KOTOR2 male white PC heads

Guest Damar Stiehl

He doesn't really look much like Jesus, more like an anorexic grizzly adams

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

isagiyoku nugisuteru hadaka ni naru

jiyuu wo mau bara no you ni

tatoe futari hanarebanare ni natte mo

watashi wa sekai wo kaeru

"And heroically stripping her down until she's bare,

like the roses whirling in freedom.

But even if the two of us should be separated,

I will change the world."

Should fit as translation...

Thats very nice but what has it got to do with anything? :)

Thats very nice but what has it got to do with anything? :)

Related with the post of Aurora and another Guy...

I'm gonna use Jorran or Zherron's head for my next game. I think exile should be some old at least middle age guy, and I think these guys fits more than any other available heads. If I had some PS skill than I could reskin them for dark side, but maybe I should just stick to the light side. :)"

Guest Damar Stiehl

In relation to the Utena song translation:

Yeah, that's right - but I like the butchered subtitle version better...

Heroically, bravely

I'll strip off my clothes till I'm nude

Like the roses, whirling free

I swear to you I will change the world

Totally unrelated, and in general theme song translations are so inane you're better off not knowing what the hell they are singing...

I see the Vintage Jesus is still holding the People's Choice award, hehe.

You should really try the black hair override for him (look on Lucasforums) if you use him. It does a little bit towards making him less divine and more badass-y.

As long as you can ignore the conversation anims. The "God loves you, son" expression is driving me nuts. Especially when he does it while speaking to Bao-Dur.

So, can we have a link for that one? As far as I can tell, Luasforums have disables search, so hunting through every one of those posts is going to be a soul-grinding experience, much like Peragus.

Guest Damar Stiehl

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144746

Or directly to pcgamemods:

http://pcgamemods.com/10472

Have fun.

Speaking of Anime characters in KOTOR (but not from Utena). My DS Consular in KOTOR1, who was very fond of his Horror and his Kill and his Plague was named Legato Bluesommers... Maybe I'll make Midvalley the Hornfreak for KOTOR2 DS run... the master of Force Scream.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144746

Or directly to pcgamemods:

http://pcgamemods.com/10472

Have fun.

Speaking of Anime characters in KOTOR (but not from Utena). My DS Consular in KOTOR1, who was very fond of his Horror and his Kill and his Plague was named Legato Bluesommers... Maybe I'll make Midvalley the Hornfreak for KOTOR2 DS run...  the master of Force Scream.

Only if I can have a sniper called Cain the Longshot... or heck, an older LS

(or maybe DS or neutral) consular called Chapel the Evergreen.. with his former padawan (spoiler tags for anyone unlucky enough not to have seen the anime)

Nicholas D. WolfWood.

Although actually, can you imagine the programming and plot-device effort i you had an LS guardian/weaponmaster named Ranma Saotome? With all that implies? It'd make Dxun highly amusing.... not to mention the romance issues...

At least you have the guy with the beard who looks half-way decent! Try picking one of the Asian females (seeing as I'm female & half-Chinese, I was hoping there'd be just one decent looking one...), talk about disappointing!! I gave up & chose that Nordic blond chick portrait the second time through because it was the only one I found even remotely aesthetically pleasing.

Kotor 2 had a disapointing selection of selectable 'heads' as compared to Kotor 1.

Atleast in Kotor 1 you didnt end up talking to 'yourself'.

On the peragus station I picked up one of the holo discs and it showed my charachter as a miner talking.

Seems to me that Obsidian didn't really polish the game so much. A wide variety of customizing our charachter during charachter creation should be a must for the next Kotor.

Also they should add more heads in the next game that are NOT used anywhere else in the game (even the ones we didn't choose should remain for the player only).

I resolved the issue of dorky looking heads by equipping my character with a breathe mask at the first opportunity and then a full Sith mask later to totally cover up the ugly head syndrome they all seem to be affected with. Kotor 1 was no better I might add. One thing I can say to the devs is - go back to art school guys and get a bit more training!

I resolved the issue of dorky looking heads by equipping my character with a breathe mask at the first opportunity and then a full Sith mask later to totally cover up the ugly head syndrome they all seem to be affected with. Kotor 1 was no better I might add. One thing I can say to the devs is  - go back to art school guys and get a bit more training!

:)

I'm using the short haired hispanic PC head. I've taken a shine to him, like I did to scarface beardo in the original KOTOR.

I resolved the issue of dorky looking heads by equipping my character with a breathe mask at the first opportunity and then a full Sith mask later to totally cover up the ugly head syndrome they all seem to be affected with. Kotor 1 was no better I might add. One thing I can say to the devs is  - go back to art school guys and get a bit more training!

Yeah, I hate how the sith mask looks and still don't understand how you're supposed to see through it. I agree with what you do though. Especially for my DS characters, I grab a breath mask ASAP and toss that badboy onto whatever fugly mug I chose for that playthrough. With most of them, you'll look quite bad-arse with the breath mask. You actually look like a psychotic industrialist nazi sith!

The Obi Wan-esque face was nice but all the black guys looked horrible. They even took my Revan's face and put a disgusting looking beard and named him Captain Riiken. Man they destroyed that face.

:p

:lol:

*points and laughs*

Murda's Man has skank on his face!

:( Maybe that's what Revan looks like after five years.

WOW...Curiosity got the better of me & I just checked out the chick PC's for the first time. Damn, some of them are absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

2.jpg

:">

My sister looks like that one.

P.S. I'm not kidding.

Really? :wub:

Yeah no lie.

Personally I used the dude with red hair.

I noticed on Peragus there is a guy who's head was clearly based the Revan head I always used in KoToR I. And on Onderon the officer who controls passage from the merchant quarter to the starport used an unmodified version of that head. Made me stop and say wth? every time I saw him.

2DW2