THE PATCH IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!

On the Obsidian home page it says there is a patch out soon. If you ask me I think its about time they briought it out. I have had the game just over a wekk now and I have only made it to Telos, which is ridiculous.

NOTE TO DEVELOPERS:

Make sure the patch fixes all known bugs before you release the patch. Rather thn fixing half oof them and gettin all our hopes up when our isn't fixed. Do it properly like you should have donr before you released the game. :wub:

I just have to say this:

Hopefully, its not coming SoonTM*.

*- SoonTM is a term originating from an amateur Star Wars simulation called Star Wars Combine. It began when a new game function was promised, saying it "would be done soon", but the function was finished and added 6 months after the initial statement.

SoonTM was a term developed as a way to say that something could be ready anywhere from 5 minutes to 6 months from now.

Like I said in another thread, they can take ALL the time they need as long as we get a good patch. It's nice enough knowing that there is one coming. Of course, it would be better if they fixed the ending as well so take ALL the time you need.

Agreed, I do hope they take their time on the patch, but not so much that I'll be seeing Kotor 2 in the bargain bin before the patch is released. How much would that suck? You buy kotor 2 on release day, and you can't play it without the patch, and when the patch is released, kotor 2 is only 19.99 or something...

Agreed, I do hope they take their time on the patch, but not so much that I'll be seeing Kotor 2 in the bargain bin before the patch is released.  How much would that suck?  You buy kotor 2 on release day, and you can't play it without the patch, and when the patch is released, kotor 2 is only 19.99 or something...

well said. although I am not having enough problems to stop me playing the game, just the swoopbike racing, i really feel for those who are. especially if like you say theyv paid full price but by the time they get it working the could get it for half that price! that would be a real poor show!