Does kotor2 work online?

scouser_lad

Yer im a scouser, i like the way u hide where ur from u ignorant little prick, ****in internet gansgters piss me off, i know for a fact u'd never say that 2 my face an havin snide comments on the internet just amuses me thinking you all hard with the internet, get a ****in life u wank

Three men; a Scouser, a Scot, and a Rasta are all in the maternity ward waiting for their partners to give birth. The midwife comes out and tells them congratulations & they're all fathers of beautiful healthy boys. However, unfortunately they've run out of the name tags, and the babies have been mixed up - so if they'd have to go in and identify their sons for any family resemblances etc. The Scot wants to go first, so in he goes and comes out with a black baby. The Rasta looks a bit confused, "excuse me maan", he says, "but don't you think he's likely to be mine?" "Aye", says the Scot, "but one of them in there's a scouser, and I'm takin' no chances !!!!!" ^_^

manthing2.jpg

For starters, on Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords, no it doesn't say multiplayer on the menu, so no I'm not blind that answers your question knobed.......Ok an for the loser who said calm down calm down, you still livin in the 80's boy??? come on its 2005, lets get real, an for the last fella, with that poor joke, well what a waste of time you had typin that you bumnut....inabit knobeds

For starters, on Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords, no it doesn't say multiplayer on the menu, so no I'm not blind that answers your question knobed.......Ok an for the loser who said calm down calm down, you still livin in the 80's boy??? come on its 2005, lets get real, an for the last fella, with that poor joke, well what a waste of time you had typin that you bumnut....inabit knobeds

So far, you get my vote on being the biggest idiot I have seen on these forums...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't know what a "scouser" was, so I did a bit of searching...

http://www.siliconhell.com/humour/scouse.htm

o:)"

Edit: I still don't quite get the Calm Down reference though. Anybody care to explain ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So far, you get my vote on being the biggest idiot I have seen on these forums...

I'd with he'd just run along now like a good scouse. How should one make a scouser run faster? I know! Stick a video player under his arm! ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Whats a "scouser"?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't know what a "scouser" was, so I did a bit of searching...

http://www.siliconhell.com/humour/scouse.htm

:("

Edit: I still don't quite get the Calm Down reference though. Anybody care to explain ?

Have you ever listened to a Scouser talk? That about sums up your question right there.

Alright, alright! Calm down, calm down!

Whats a "scouser"?

A criminal! :blink:

Well...not quite, besides this poor sod, the ones I've met in my travels across the Internets have been likeable enough.

Or maybe they were just likeable criminals. ^_^

<waits for Phosphor to lock this one down too>

You going for a record jag?

I still don't quite get the Calm Down reference though. Anybody care to explain ?

It's from a well known british comedy show (Harry Enfield and Chums) from the early nineties which had a sketch called "The Scousers" where 3 scouse brothers would always end up fighting with one of them saying to the others "All right, all right, calm down, calm down!"

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I still don't quite get the Calm Down reference though. Anybody care to explain ?

It's from a well known british comedy show (Harry Enfield and Chums) from the early nineties which had a sketch called "The Scousers" where 3 scouse brothers would always end up fighting with one of them saying to the others "All right, all right, calm down, calm down!"

Now I get it. Ha! :D I wonder. Was that scouser just playing his role or was he really pissed off?

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

you knew that there was no multi...and was just trolling. so of coarse we could bash your post...

and you are blind kotor 2 does support multi....you just have to make it on your own....mmmm...coding

are you sure it doesnt support multi-player... maybe its just another thing lucas arts didnt give obsidian time to fit in ... open your swkotor folder and open the file "swplayer.ini"

the last 3 things are as follows:

[server Options]

Game Type=0

Server Name=Server

Max Players=16

[server Options]

Server Name=Server

[server Options]

Game Type=0

that looks like a multi player set up... i wonder

are you sure it doesnt support multi-player... maybe its just another thing lucas arts didnt give obsidian time to fit in ... open your swkotor folder and open the file "swplayer.ini"

the last 3 things are as follows:

[server Options]

Game Type=0

Server Name=Server

Max Players=16

[server Options]

Server Name=Server

[server Options]

Game Type=0

that looks like a multi player set up... i wonder

That might have more to do with the Kotor (1&2) engine being a modified NWN engine (squeezed a bit, so it will fit more or less in an xbox). Not because the Kotor(s) as games are playable in multiplayer mode (nor with a DM).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein