Unlocking all the Videos

Thanks! I guess Ill have to try playing DS this time, athough I have a hard time being evil. Maybe I can get my brother to do it, he's a natual born Sith anyway. :wub:

edit: I can look on my dad's comp incase there are different videos unlocked, since he played a LS male pc while I went with a LS female.

You can download Bink Video from this location and play all the movies:

Bink

Download the Miles Studio to be able to listen to all the VO.

Yeah, I did do that, but all the movies in the Streaming folder are ones I have viewed, in-game. Even the only slightly different ones (such as the Ebon Hawk firing on the asteroids escaping from Peragus).

Hmm. Maybe its a bug (still showing unlockable movies for removed content)?

There is a possibility to unlock the unseen movies by changing the swkotor2.ini. I haven't tried it out, but I know that it worked with the sequel game.

Change every variable's value in the "[Movies Shown]" section to a "255".

[Movies Shown]

Movie10=255

Movie 9=255

Movie 8=255

But don't forget to save a copy of the file before you change it!

Edit: I think 4 movies of the 65 are missing permanently.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I wouldn't say it spoiled the plot. It just gave a backstory to Kreia, that she was once a jedi, turned Sith, and then stripped of her rank. Leaving it unknown what he intentions are. Although its pretty obvious that she is out for revenge...

Does anyone know if uninstalling the game, but keeping the save game folder, destroys the record of how many vids you have?

I wouldn't say it spoiled the plot. It just gave a backstory to Kreia, that she was once a jedi, turned Sith, and then stripped of her rank. Leaving it unknown what he intentions are. Although its pretty obvious that she is out for revenge...

Does anyone know if uninstalling the game, but keeping the save game folder, destroys the record of how many vids you have?

Here's an odd bug for you, whilst not exactly unlocking all the movies...when I first installed it to an AiW Ati Video card machine, the game had a lot of movies unlocked when I first started it up. I had NO idea what they were too or how they got there. I think some of them I haven't seen (only gotten through once) and one was as someone stated above with the Hawk firing on the Asteroids, as opposed to what I did when I escaped.

After uninstalling it on that machine and installing it on others, the bug hasn't seemed to crop up again. It was an odd bug however, the movies didn't seem to follow any real pattern as they were from all sorts of different segments of the game (which I realized later as I actually played the game through).

A few of the major adders for the movies are the Peragus and Dantooine scenes. As I've now got the 65 videos open now. Firing on the asteroids / The capital ship doing it, Removing the mines / Placing more mines, Destroying the turrets/ optimizing them... There's a few more, but most have been posted... Just keep digging into it :(