• Darth Traya
    • Atris
    • Vrook
    • Col. Tobin
    • Gen. Vaklu
    • Slusk
    • Goto
    • HK-50 (any of them)

Vrook he's just so annoying. And Atris has the audacity to complain that you are so "right" Vrook wrote the book on self dellusion.

He was a hard kill too so doubly satisfying even if it did curtail the climb to the lightside a bit.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I went with Sion! He's got more personality than Nihilius, and frankly, Kreia/Darth Traya got on my nerves with her reactions every time I did something "good". If not for the constant complaining, I might have gone with her instead <chuckle>.

The HKs of course. Now, from listening to a cut scene, after Goto and Remote confront with one another, with HK-47 (with his new friends, who happen to be his clone) saving Remote and deactivating Goto, I'd have to say that I expect for KOTOR3, at least ONE scene with HK-47 leading his clones off to kill a bunch of random meatbags.

The HKs of course. Now, from listening to a cut scene, after Goto and Remote confront with one another, with HK-47 (with his new friends, who happen to be his clone) saving Remote and deactivating Goto, I'd have to say that I expect for KOTOR3, at least ONE scene with HK-47 leading his clones off to kill a bunch of random meatbags.

I expect for KOTOR3, the HK factory scene, no less, dammit!! (w00t)

Ooh, and how about some dilemmas for HK-47? HK-47 retrieves memories, remembers who his maker was; his current Master, the KOTOR3 PC, is hunting around the Unknown Regions with HK in tow and encounters Revan; Revan recognises his old droid, and for whatever reason, orders him to assassinate the PC...