Things you wish a KOTOR2 character would say......

Atton (to camera): Ah yes, the ****pit scene. Yes, Kriea called me an imbecile and a fool. You see, theres always been a lot of tention between Kriea and I. Um, it's not so much that I want to kill her, I just erm, I just want to make her not a live...anymore.

And here I thought this thread had finally died. <_<

Our hope is for naught. Even the Art Threads have more coherency and humor than this one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Our hope is for naught. Even the Art Threads have more coherency and humor than this one.

Come on and admit it - you love to hate this topic :ermm:

If you didn't then why would you read it, let alone respond? It's not actually that hard to simply not click on it.

And, of course, by responding to it, you're helping to keep it alive.

So maybe I should thank you for your contribution

I just love to nag. :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sion: I hate you because your beautiful to me. Kreia will break you like she broke me. But I do have some good news. I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.