Things you wish a KOTOR2 character would say......

Exile (Guy): Hey Visas, wanna go to the cargo hold?

Visas: Yes, I would be pleased at the chance to do so.

(Visas and Exile go to cargo room and start to ...)

Handmaiden: What the **** are you guys doing in here! GET OUT! Can't you see that i'm trying to train!

Exile: Oh, err, excuse me , I'll be going now.

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

• 1 month later...
Atton: Nothing

HanHar: English

t3-M4: Whistle at the ladies as they walk by

HandMaiden:So tell me what you want

Mira:What you really really want

Visas:ill tell you what you want, what you really really want

Kreia:you wanna you wanna you wanna

HK-47I really really really want a ziggy zig AH

Discciple: if you want to be my lover!

Atton (in response to Disciple's line) (line still in tune with music): You must be crazy!

Exile: <at game end, after defeating Kreia> "And what will happen to my friends?"

Kreia: <coming out of trance with shocked look> "I see ...Handmaiden, Visas and Mira ... no, no ...no .... All three preg..?<voice trailing off>... <pauses> ... <screaming now>I told you to use protection!

Exile: <defensive> But I did! I kept my power shields on.

Kreia: Fool!

Exile: Schutta!

Atton's Voice from the distance: Hey, that's my line!

Exile: <at game end, after defeating Kreia> "And what will happen to my friends?"

Kreia: <coming out of trance with shocked look> "I see ...Handmaiden, Visas and Mira ... no, no ...no  .... All three preg..?<voice trailing off>... <pauses> ... <screaming now>I told you to use protection!

Exile: <defensive> But I did!  I kept my power shields on.

Kreia: Fool!

Exile: Schutta!

Atton's Voice from the distance: Hey, that's my line!

haha priceless rite there id like for an ending :p

Atton: "Yeah, I'll stop contradicting myself each time you choose something to say... and I'll take my ADD medicine as prescribed..."

HanHar: *commits suicide*

t3-M4: *speaks english, and repairs it's self"

HandMaiden: "Remember that hidden compartment you found before? Well, there's another one and I'll show you it anytime you like. And you can call me whatever you damn well please."

Mira: "I really, really, REALLY have a thing for older guys... and well, I'll be younger than you for the rest of my life..."

Visas: "Why are you always worried about my damn face and asking me to remove my veil? Stop and think for a second, since that is the only visual compromising part of my BODY (*hint*), oh nevermind... Oh Fu@k it.." *takes off gown* etc....

Kreia: "I have to tell you something... I've been lying all along, I'm not really... I didn't really lose my hand.... Well these sleeves were just way too long, and I couldn't find anything that could paint over blue and... This is a mask... *removes mask....* My name is Mission, umm Revan told me about you... Anyway, sorry about this disguize... I I just really wanted to meet you... and well I'm of age now... and doooon't worry... Revan tought me everything."

HK-47: Amused Observation: *picks up used condom* "Look Master, Meatbags..."

Disciple: *ERR... character stats/everything lost... please redesign character... your choices are... 1) Slighty corrupted Disciple character, who will now act Homosexual. 2) Bastila 3) Mission Vao's [even hotter] twin 4) Griff in a cage. 5) Game Bug Fixing Droid 6) design a new character *error, must be female, with all that gay dialouge it'll have to be*

Bao-Dur: "Sorry General, I'm too tired to help you with this, you'll have to make the Lightsaber yourself, I'm sure you're better at it than I am."

GO-TO: "Please deactivate me..."

Atton: "Yeah, I'll stop contradicting myself each time you choose something to say... and I'll take my ADD medicine as prescribed..."

HandMaiden: "Remember that hidden compartment you found before? Well, there's another one and I'll show you it anytime you like. And you can call me whatever you damn well please."

Mira: "I really, really, REALLY have a thing for older guys... and well, I'll be younger than you for the rest of my life..."

Visas: "Why are you always worried about my damn face and asking me to remove my veil? Stop and think for a second, since that is the only visual compromising part of my BODY (*hint*), oh nevermind... Oh Fu@k it.." *takes off gown* etc....

Kreia: "I have to tell you something... I've been lying all along, I'm not really... I didn't really lose my hand.... Well these sleeves were just way too long, and I couldn't find anything that could paint over blue and... This is a mask... *removes mask....* My name is Mission, umm Revan told me about you... Anyway, sorry about this disguize... I I just really wanted to meet you... and well I'm of age now... and doooon't worry... Revan tought me everything."

Disciple: *ERR... character stats/everything lost... please redesign character... your choices are... 1) Slighty corrupted Disciple character, who will now act Homosexual. 2) Bastila 3) Mission Vao's [even hotter] twin 4) Griff in a cage. 5) Game Bug Fixing Droid 6) design a new character *error, must be female, with all that gay dialouge it'll have to be*

Bao-Dur: "Sorry General, I'm too tired to help you with this, you'll have to make the Lightsaber yourself, I'm sure you're better at it than I am."

thats funny as hell ive LOVE the kreia/mission one :D , and especially the HK condom one :D (w00t) .

thats funny as hell ive LOVE the kreia/mission one :D , and especially the HK condom one :D (w00t) .

hehe, yeah the HK one, I started out kinda with that line from ANH when the one stormtrooper picks up the metal washer lookin thing and says.., "Look Sir, droids." always liked that line, And dono where I got the condom idea from, but then when I had him use the word meatbag... it just clicked... I mean, crazy, lol, thought to myself... "No way.."

haha yeah and the Mission one, lol, I hated/hate kreia so much, and I was tryin to think up something to just turn her into another hot chick, oh and who better.... Mission... o:)

:ph34r: I'm not a peodophile dammit... I didn't know... lol ;) I love how I had her say "and doooon't worry," cause how, I think, she would drag words out like that sometimes, in her oh so cute/sexy voice... I think she said something more like "now doooon't you worry... I won't let this thing with my brother effect our mission...." Maybe I should add in 'you' eh doesn't matter, still great. hehe.

A lame  and a old one

Hamdmaiden to Exile

I sthat a light saber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

How 'bout a slight mod?

Handmaiden to Exile: I fear I may have hurt you. You have a large swelling. Perhaps I should <interrupted>

Atton's Voice: I warned you Handmaiden!

Exile and Handmaiden in unison: STFU!

OK. Just one more.

Exile to Handmaiden: "It's time you learned force meditation. Come closer..."

[Cut Scene: Entrance to storage room -- Darkness. Flashing lights. Fade out.]

Exile: <in storage room with Handmaiden> "Listen. Do you hear the others?"

Handmaiden: "I hear ..."

[Atton: "Eschani rituals ... he knew ... he knew all along ... "]

[Mandalore: "is that what he meant ... when he said ... there's more than war?" ]

[bao Dur: "Can I follow you, General?"]

[Visas: " I want to see what the Handmaiden saw ... feel what she felt ..."]

[Mira: "Yeah, right. Now they'll both be glowing. ... what if I ask him about force bonding ... I stumble ... we touch ..."]

[Kreia: "How many more?"]

Kreia: <coming out of trance with shocked look> "I see ...Handmaiden, Visas and Mira ... no, no ...no  .... All three preg..?<voice trailing off>... <pauses> ... <screaming now>I told you to use protection!

Exile: <defensive> But I did!  I kept my power shields on.

ha 'ha (w00t) man i can picture it now,great one E_Motion :lol::nuke: (w00t) :D

I just wish Kreia or T3 or whoever said where Revan had gone and why.

T3: Beep-bee-beep-beep-blip!

Exile: You found him in the old spice-storage compartment?! How did you get him out of there?

T3: Blip-beep-blap-dwoooo.

Exile: I see. Wouldn't it have been easier just to wake him up?

T3: Beep-beep-blip-zip!

Exile: So where did he go, then?

T3: Blip-beep-beep!

Exile: No, I mean after lunch. I'm looking for a more permanent occupation.

T3: Dwoooo...

Exile: JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!

T3: Blip... Zip-zap-beep-blip!

Exile: Yes, now that you mention it the loo has been busy for quite some time...

[flushing noise from the loo, enter Revan]

Revan: Hey, Exile... You might wanna stay out of there for an hour or so.

Errr.... I'll just resign and go to bed.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum