Things you wish a KOTOR2 character would say......

Handmaiden and Visas: Screw us now. Together hehehe.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Mandalore's Complaints

Mandalore: I can't see a thing in this helmet, how am I supposed to fight?

Mandalore: This armour armour weighs a ton!

Mandalore: Where's the prop man? My blasters jammed again!

Kreia is weak!

*Kreia zaps Vrook/Zez-Kai-Ell/Kavar with Drain Life

Jedi Masters: Hehehehe. That tickles!

*Kriea does it again*

Jedi Masters: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Kreia: Stop laughing! It's not funny!

Atton:But I saw her first,and I'm more cool than you so she loves ME,not you.

Disciple:No,you're a really bad guy,and girls don't love bad guy.

Atton:My father's better than yours!

Disciple:Liar!

Kreia:Oh shut up already you fools!

Mira:Nah this trip is soooo boring and long!!I'm tired!Are we almost there?

Bao-Dur:General,tell them to shut up please!!!

T3:Bip!Boop!Dwooooooo.

Visas:I'm tired of all you!!!!

(Everybody starts to fights )

Exile(to herself):Now I remember why I cut my connection to the Force and to these "bonds"I made...Why won't this nightmare ends???

Exile:HK,get ready for some fun...

HK:At least you saw the light,Master!!!

Exile:Shut up and get me rid of them before I stab miself with my lightsaber!!!!!!

(

Exile:So...What do you see about my future?

Kreia:You have many paths that you could take.

Exile:And they are...

Kreia:You can follow Revan's path,go where he/she go.I hardly want you to take this one.You could also take the exile path again,but this time you'll go to the place Revan go.You can also wait for your friends,but you'll leave them and go where Revan go....

Exile:WTF????Are you going senile?They're all the same!!!!

Kreia:Blame the ones who made the game,not me.The only other choice you have is pray that they release a patch or something...hehheh....Say hi to Revan... :-

LSMale / Atris Showdown: the version you were never meant to see.

Atris: I love you, Exile. I always did.

Exile: Oh. Wow. Wasn't expecting that, really, I mean, you did wish me dead on numerous occasions and *actually* tried to kill me moments ago.

Atris: I'm sorry. And the wishing you dead part was an act. I was in denial.

Exile: Figures.

*uncomfortable silence*

Exile: Well, you see, there's this girl. I really like her. I mean, *really* *really* like her. Quite the catch. I'm taking serious relationship material. Ok, sure, the whole milky white eyes thingie is a bit strange at first and, sure, there's still the occasional homicidal episode, but, we... we're working on that. It's a process.

Atris: Homicidal episode?

Exile: Well, it's complicated. She sort was a bad girl. I mean, *really* bad girl. But she's really trying. It's endearing, really. I mean, what choice did I have but to promise we'd track down some two-bits assassins or criminal scum every now and then only to slaughter them just for kicks? Maybe not what I had in mind for a date, but well, she does that cute thing with her lip when she's about to kill something and talk about deadly sexy and...

Atris: You promised to do what?

Exile: Nothing. Yeah, well, the thing is we're really hitting it off and I've basically been granted access to her, huh, landing ramp and...

Atris: Her what?

Exile: And then there was that weird but oddly stimulating *looking upon each other* thingie. Anyway, I was thinking that as soon as we defeat those Sith Lords we could line up a couple of weeks of R&R and, basically fu... huh, spend meaningful time with each other and, well, that's pretty much it.

Atris: Oh.

Exile: Yeah. Sorry.

Atris: Right.

*uncomfortable silence*

Exile: Wait, that doesn't mean you *have* to be alone or do the exile thing or anything, though. I mean, everyone deserve their happy ending, right? Wait, there's this wise-cracking not half-bad looking scoundrel I know. A pilot, too. I mean, beside the lying, drinking & gambling part, he's a good guy. Well, ok, so what if he used to kill Jeaaaahhhh...

Atris: Kill what?

Exile: Jeaaannngggs. Rare specie. Real dangerous. An Outer Rim thing. Still, forget about him. Somehow, I think it would be a very bad idea. Huh, you don't happen to fancy armor-clad broken down bloodlust-induced mandalorians?

Atris: Mandalorian? Is that some kind of a joke?

Exile: Didn't think so. How about bitter annoyingly quiet Iridonians with guilt issues and, huh, wait, I was getting somewhere with this... oh, right, a heart of gold. Been told he's not half-bad looking for one his kind, but don't take my word for it. Male iridonians beauty standard not exactly my forte, you know. Besides, Mira really was drunk. Told her she should know better than to try to outdrink a Jedi.

Atris: You speak of Bao-Dur. I'm not interested in him.

Exile: Mmmm.

*Uncomfortable silence*

Exile: Girls, then? We've got aleggy redhead with leather and attitudes and...

Atris: No.

Exile: The Handmaiden?

Atris: NO!

Exile: Damnit, do you really have to be so picky? I'm trying to be nice here. For the sake of fluff and happy endings. You gotta meet me halfway. It's called teamwork, sister.

Atris: I don't even KNOW most of these people! I just confessed to years of denial and repressed feelings and got brushed off just like that. Do you really expect me to just get over it in a matter of seconds??!!

*uncomfortable silence*

Exile: You did say you wouldn't really mind if I didn't do the noble forgiving thing, right? I mean, *maybe* there is no hope for you and maybe it would be best if I just...

Atris: Hold on a minute, I...

*Exile ignites lightsaber*

Hear G0T0 sing: "Lonely. I am so lonely..." or watch him try doing the Macarena. :p

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Heres a question for Feargus or someone else in the higher levels of OE. How would a non-american, Canadian specifically, go about getting a job in an american company? I've heard its really hard and the recruiters that came to VFS pretty much didn't bother with anyone who didn't have US citizenship or a university degree.

Craig: I can puase time but I can't rewind it, maybe I should go play one of thoose warrior within game or those blinx ones...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Heres a question for Feargus or someone else in the higher levels of OE. How would a non-american, Canadian specifically, go about getting a job in an american company? I've heard its really hard and the recruiters that came to VFS pretty much didn't bother with anyone who didn't have US citizenship or a university degree.

Craig: I can puase time but I can't rewind it, maybe I should go play one of thoose warrior within game or those blinx ones...

:blink: Wrong thread, I think.

Visas: *crying* ...and that's how my planet was destroyed and i became a slave...

Exile: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Visas: Its not funny!

Exile: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Visas: *stabs Exile through chest* Laugh that up b***h!

Visas: *crying* ...and that's how my planet was destroyed and i became a slave...

Exile: *staring at her loading ramp* Yeah...ok...good

Visas: I really shouldn't have taught you to see through things with the force.

Exile to Visas: So...how many fingers am i holding up?

;)"

On Nar Shaddaa

Exile: *gumbling* 'If one more damn beggar comes up to me asking for credits...'

Begger: Please sir, spare some credits for a poor begger

Exile: *turns to HK-47* I got a job for you

Hypothectical scenario.

The place where Dark Side people go when they die.

(Nihilus speech translated)

Malak: So, how were you destroyed clown face?

Nihilus: I was killed by a wound in the force, my former slave, and a Mandi. What about you jawbone?

Malak: Killed by my former master.

Sion: Hello.

Nihilus: Alright, what happened?

Sion: Decided to die cus that b**ch traya was using me.

Malak: Ha! So how was she?

Sion: Wasn't too bad. She left me when I kept falling apart in bed.

Malak: I know what you mean. Revan left me when I lost my jawbone doing that kinda thing.

*A couple of hours later*

Traya: Hello chaps.

Sion: Nice of you to join us, you using hag.

Traya: Excuse me?

Sion: I just wanted us to be together, but then you decided you liked 'old wound' better. You sicken me!

Malak: You turn me on!

Nihilus: Great, an eternity watching jawbone and kuniving b**ch having hot raw sex.

Sion: It could be worse. We could still be bedding each other.

Nihilus: Good point.

Hypothectical scenario.

The place where Dark Side people go when they die.

(Nihilus speech translated)

Malak: So, how were you destroyed clown face?

Nihilus: I was killed by a wound in the force, my former slave, and a Mandi. What about you jawbone?

Malak: Killed by my former master.

Sion: Hello.

Nihilus: Alright, what happened?

Sion: Decided to die cus that b**ch traya was using me.

Malak: Ha! So how was she?

Sion: Wasn't too bad. She left me when I kept falling apart in bed.

Malak: I know what you mean. Revan left me when I lost my jawbone doing that kinda thing.

*A couple of hours later*

Traya: Hello chaps.

Sion: Nice of you to join us, you using hag.

Traya: Excuse me?

Sion: I just wanted us to be together, but then you decided you liked 'old wound' better. You sicken me!

Malak: You turn me on!

Nihilus: Great, an eternity watching jawbone and kuniving b**ch having hot raw sex.

Sion: It could be worse. We could still be bedding each other.

Nihilus: Good point.

:p That is a horrible thought...

Bridge of the Ravager:

Darth Nihilus: "Hsfblnaaaaahrghagfhaaaa blanaaaaaaaaaahwaaaassseaah mnaahahahaaadaaradd."

Atton: "Damn, Nihilus old boy, didn't I tell you not to drink the last five tarisian beers?"

Darth Nihilus takes off his mask

Atton: "Whoa! This is the most disgusting hangover I've ever seen. Go get you an aspirin."

Darth Nihilus walks off.

-----------------------

Exile: "Is there any reason I have to fight without clothes?"

Handmaiden: "Yeah, I've always wanted to see your tight, musculous body."

Exile: [dryly] "At least, an honest answer."

(I've always expected that explanation^^)

-----------------------

Exile: "Is there a way to locate these HK-50 units with this sonic sensor (damn, I don't know the expression in English)?"

HK-47: "Statement: Sure. I can make a call on them if you want to, master."

Exile: "Do it."

HK-47: "Statement: Deet. Deet. Deet. The service you are calling is temporarily unavailable."

HK-47: "Conclusion: Seems as if Obsidian has to complete the triggers first."

Exile: "Damn thing. Let's go and kill some organic meatbags instead."

-----------------------

(May only be understood by Germans, don't know if the joke is common in English)

Visas (to exile): "Master, I love you more than everything. From the moment on..."

Exile interrupts her

Exile: "Wayne."

Yeah I always wanted to tell her...I HATE Visas.

------------------------

I hope you enjoy these Ideas :-

Darkside Atton: I have failed mistress, please forgive me.

Darkside Female Exile: The penalty for failure is a spanking, Atton. Bend over......

Atton: Please....not again...... :huh:

Female Exile: Brace yourself. And this time I want to see some tears......... :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Visas: What is it?

Handmaiden: You....stay away from my man.

Visas: What?

Handmaiden: Ever since you've been here, you've been distracting him. Cut it out.

Visas: I don't understand.

Handmaiden: All everyone has been doing is going on about your....."entry ramp." Don't think you can just charm your way onto here with your feminine charm, Sith.

Visas: ......are you hitting on me?

Exile:  This is a beautiful moment we're having.  Can we please fight?

I may be the only one geeky enough to get that, but I love it.

Finally!

MaryAnn Johanssen once said the great unifier among geeks is that we like to combine the things we love. I am guilty as charged, on both counts.

Oh, and love the sig line, Aurora. Have that panel up at work.

LD

Remaining on topic, however....

Exile: Will someone please tell me what the hell 'schutta' means? I wouldn't want to compliment anyone unintentionally.

Exile (to Vrook): On second thought, why don't you just stay right here in your nice force cage?

Disciple: For I am Disciple, King of Cretins, may all lesser cretins bow before me.