Things you wish a KOTOR2 character would say......

HK47:Need to kill someone, master?

Exile: Actually, yes, I have a hour long mission only for you. Including going undercover as a protocol droid, finding important files, killing a dozen of bodyguards, capturing a hutt and bring him over here so you can torture him.

(My dream comes true...)

I would like to request that the humour continue, but could the use of language (and the various alternative spellings) please be more palatable to a G-rated audience :)

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Darth Nihilus: "All your base are belong to us"

I'll prove my geekiness all over again by elaborating on this one.

Darth Nihilus: What happen?

Colonel Tobin: Somebody set us up the proton core.

Dark Jedi: We get signal.

Darth Nihilus: What!

Dark Jedi: Bridge door open.

Darth Nihilus: It's you!!

Exile: How are you darksiders!!

Exile: All your essence is belong to me.

Exile: You are on the way to destruction.

(Nihilus tries to drain Exile and fails)

Darth Nihilus: What you say!!

Exile: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Exile: Ha ha ha ha ....

Legendary. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

In the third one if you are able to be Revan again (female... hopfully)

Carth: Damn it woman. If you keep hounding me, Im going to put you over my knee and teach you a lesson

Revan: Is that a promis?

You know, just for old time sakes :wub:

hehe that was funny though especialy Revans response

He may of complained alot but he was sweet. Especially on the DS Female ending that was cut.

Careful jaguars4ever, you are encouraging me to write more lame copy and paste geek humor. This one is for K1, though.

(Malak, having told that revan has defeated the Star Forge's droids, startes into space, musing.)

Officer: My lord!

Malak (Making a decision): Take off every 'sith'!!

Malak: You know what you doing.

Malak: Move 'sith'.

Malak: For great justice.

I think the HK-50's would be much more sinister if they had the Push-robot AI as their main assassination protocol. Imagine conversation like this while trying to contact Atton at Peragus:

Exile - Hello! Are you there?

HK-50 - Answer: Hello. PAK CHOOIE UNF

Exile - Where is my friend, droid?

HK-50 - Statement: He cannot use commlink now. He has gone down the turbolift.

Exile - Nonono! Is he alright, droid?

HK-50 - Answer: I am not a droid of that type to examine.

HK-50 - Query: Do you have a turbolift at your location?

Exile - noo, you cannot come here go away droid, you are scaring me

HK-50 - Request: Please tell me where you are so I may -> I may come and help you.

Heh, I doubt that many people recognise that Space Robot Bonanza reference.

SODOFF Steam group.

Actually, I would like to see following dialogue options during the "Bum"-Episode on Nar-Shadaa:

1. "I see your point, Kreia, and I have no illusions about my actions. This poor sod, though, is f**kd anyway, so I would rather "steal" one of his chances to proof himself up to the challenges of the urban jungle than letting him fail in the attempt of solving his problems on his own, thereby wasting a valuable opportunity for struggle better left to pros like me. Perhaps he was some kind of Sith agent during the war, a torturer and killer, and is now in search of atonement. In this case, my showing him a little kindness and sympathy might actually help him to get back on his feet. See, I like fixing stuff, just for the fun of it. It's like this whole city is a giant machine to me, and I'm replacing a few gears here and there - I LIKE this city, by the way. Or you could compare it to an Echani duell: I confront my opponent and try to perfect my stance. Did I mention that I would always risk my life for my friends? Not because I'm still attached to Jedi morality - just because I want to and like the challenge it involves."

[LS points gained, Influence +: Kreia, Influence +: Atton, Indluence +: Bao-Dur, Influence +: Mira, Influence +: Handmaiden, Influence +: Everybody]

2. "Gee, you are right Kreia. Please don't send me to bed without dinner."

Careful jaguars4ever, you are encouraging me to write more lame copy and paste geek humor. This one is for K1, though.

(Malak, having told that revan has defeated the Star Forge's droids, startes into space, musing.)

Officer: My lord!

Malak (Making a decision): Take off every 'sith'!!

Malak: You know what you doing.

Malak: Move 'sith'.

Malak: For great justice.

I think the HK-50's would be much more sinister if they had the Push-robot AI as their main assassination protocol. Imagine conversation like this while trying to contact Atton at Peragus:

Exile - Hello! Are you there?

HK-50 - Answer: Hello. PAK CHOOIE UNF

Exile - Where is my friend, droid?

HK-50 - Statement: He cannot use commlink now. He has gone down the turbolift.

Exile - Nonono! Is he alright, droid?

HK-50 - Answer: I am not a droid of that type to examine.

HK-50 - Query: Do you have a turbolift at your location?

Exile - noo, you cannot come here go away droid, you are scaring me

HK-50 - Request: Please tell me where you are so I may -> I may come and help you.

Heh, I doubt that many people recognise that Space Robot Bonanza reference.

Classic. :)

But you know, I'm still ROFLMAO at your K2's take on Zero Wing! :shifty::shifty::lol:

manthing2.jpg

Actually, I would like to see following dialogue options during the "Bum"-Episode on Nar-Shadaa:

1. "I see your point, Kreia, and I have no illusions about my actions. This poor sod, though, is f**kd anyway, so I would rather "steal" one of his chances to proof himself up to the challenges of the urban jungle than letting him fail in the attempt of solving his problems on his own, thereby wasting a valuable opportunity for struggle better left to pros like me. Perhaps he was some kind of Sith agent during the war, a torturer and killer, and is now in search of atonement. In this case, my showing him a little kindness and sympathy might actually help him to get back on his feet. See, I like fixing stuff, just for the fun of it. It's like this whole city is a giant machine to me, and I'm replacing a few gears here and there - I LIKE this city, by the way. Or you could compare it to an Echani duell: I confront my opponent and try to perfect my stance. Did I mention that I would always risk my life for my friends? Not because I'm still attached to Jedi morality - just because I want to and like the challenge it involves."

[LS points gained, Influence +: Kreia, Influence +: Atton, Indluence +: Bao-Dur, Influence +: Mira, Influence +: Handmaiden, Influence +: Everybody]

You forgot another comparison to an Echani Duel...

"Or you could compare it to an Echani duell: I confront my opponent and try to perfect my stance", all the while freezing my half-naked rear off on the stone cold metal ground, trying to avoid the awkward stares of the guy behind me.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

One for the fanboys......

Visas: (Removes nihilus' mask)

Exile: What did you see?

Visas: Oh, just some gorgeous chunk of loveliness!

Exile: What did you see?

Visas: Ooh, what a body!

Exile: What did you SEE?

Visas: My legs are still shaking....

Exile: Coe on Visas, what did you see?

Visas: Somebody get me a brandy!

after you throw Kreia into a big bowl of liquid hydrogen .. and she comes out all frozen .. you pick up the biggest gun in your arsenal and say "Hasta la vista .. baby"

Fortune favors the bald.

Sith Assassin: "Lord Sion was most displeased when he heard you escaped Peragus alive, he has promised a great reward to whoever destroys you."

---------------------------------------------

Jedi Masters at Neverland V: "Sion Jackson, how do you plead?"

Sion Jackson: "Ouwwwwwwwww!" <Dxun Moonwalks>

---------------------------------------------

Mandalore: <PARPPPPPP!>

Exile: "Unlucky!"

Carth: Down you go!

Revan: Actually... I was thinking the same thing?!  How nutty is that?  ;)

and

Bao-Dur: Is there something you wanted me for?

Exile: As a matter of fact... come here, you Iridonian Stud-muffin!  :(

Ever thought of writing "romance" novels in your spare time?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]