WTF Bastila alive in Kotor 2?

welll she had... uhmm.. eye catching ass-ets  (w00t)  (_*_)  (w00t)

that is... uhm needed in KOTOR2  :-:-:-:p

What about the "Dancer's Outfit"? I've only played Male so I don't know what it looks like on a female player but I've seen it on Mira and Handmaiden.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

At the beginning of the game, you have to decide if Revan was good or bad in the first Kotor.

If you chose that Revan redeemed, then the game assumes he went through the Bastila romance, saved her and together defeated the Sith (Revan by defeating his former pupil, Bastila aiding the Republic force with her battle meditation against the Sith fleet)

If you chose that Revan reclaimed hir role of Sith lord, then the game assumes that he was able to convince Bastila to side with him and to kill Malak with her aid.

The above scenarios are met if you told Atton that Revan was a Male. I'm not sure which differences there are if you told him Revan was a female.

For the lightside ending of KOTOR II, I'm curious what happens if you set a darkside Revan (though not quite curious enough to spend 30 hours finidng out). Obviously, you can't be heading to the rim to join him...

You will If you choose DS Revan Kreia will tell youll Walk same Path as him helping him against some unknown threat at the outer rim that threatens the galaxy, she also says like Revan its a place where you have to abandon your loved ones to go, *sigh* and i so hoped for quality time with Visas Marr guess not :D.

Haha... sounds exactly the same as if you'd made Revan lightside.I guess galaxy saving doesn't pick and choose. Still, you'd think the galaxy could survive the exile taking a vacation, chilling out with the harem for a bit before booking it to the rim.

Luuke Skywalker-Luke's Clone from the Eye of Palpatine

Jor'uus C'Both-Jor'us Clone from the Champions of the Force

Etc.

Wrong sources. They're both from Zahn's Thrawn trilogy.

Correct---Jor'uus C'Both WAS from Thrawn's Triology (forget the name of it) but The Eye of Palpatine was the name of the automated SuperStar Destroyer built by the Resurrected Emperor...(Again, I'm not sure of the name of the Novel)

While this could be construed as rather sad, one of the reasons of me getting Kotor2 was whether bastilla was in it or not... :geek:

In another thread theres a audio file of HK47 doing a really sexy imitation of Bastilla, it was cut from the game though. still cool to hear it.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ic=29764&st=375 <on that one somewhere

Sexy imitation, by HK-47, of Bastila and Carth: NOT cut from the game. Get enough influence in HK-47. Talk with him. Hear him complain about his previous masters followers (including Carth).

Okay?!

The above scenarios are met if you told Atton that Revan was a Male. I'm not sure which differences there are if you told him Revan was a female.

on my first playthrough, I set revan as a DS female and got these:

* there's no "admiral carth" when you leave Telos, just a generic Republic admiral

* when you get enough influence with T3 to unlock the hologram, Carth talks about trying to save Revan, even though he knows it's a dumb idea, but he's got to try. Obviously, this means he must've given T3 his mission (to find someone to aid Revan) before he was killed on the star forge.

* if you open the door in the Korriban academy (with the Thorium charges), the holocron is Bastila talking about leaving Korriban to search for Revan (I haven't finished my second playthrough so I don't know if this is the case for LS/male/etc players)

* there's no carth/bastila conversation (I didn't even know there was one :wub:)