Atton influence and Revan sex change??

Eji

Ok, I know these might be more troubleshooting questions than anything else, but they contain spoilers, so I'll post it here...

I am a mostly-LS female Exile in this scenario. I completed Telos (mostly) and have started on the other planets. I've been trying to max out Atton's influence, but I'm not very far into things (I've been going back and forth from Dantooine to Nar Shadaa, just picked up Disciple) and I haven't gotten any "Influence Gained" messages for Atton on several confirmed things:

Fixing the speeder on nar shadaa

Treating the sick man on nar shadaa

persuading the "why so busy?" mechanic on dantooine

The very last thing I DID remember getting influence on was when I lost influence with Kreia saying I cared about the welfare of my crew (after the thug encounter on nar shadda where you have the option of force persuading them to fall to their death) and Atton said "thanks".

Now, I've heard people say that when you don't get anymore influence messages that you've maxed the influence, but that seems way too early to have maxed Atton's influence.... am I doing something wrong?

The other thing I noticed that was weird is that even though I established Revan as a LS FEMALE character, there were at least two lines so far (one from Disciple) saying "he".... I wonder if that's just a screw-up or what... anyone else notice this??

The Atton thing is a bigger concern for me at this point though, and any input would be appreciated.

You can max out Atton's influence with three or four gains. Two of these can happen on the Harbinger, so yes, it seems easy. Except that the first time I played, I lost influence a fair few times as well, and I didn't go back each time to replay the conversation because I wanted to see what happened. If you made the influence requirements too high, you would have to get every conversation right all the way through, and this would be no fun the first time you played.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The other thing I noticed that was weird is that even though I established Revan as a LS FEMALE character, there were at least two lines so far (one from Disciple) saying "he"....  I wonder if that's just a screw-up or what...  anyone else notice this??

Yes, that is a bug ...

Fixing the speeder on nar shadaa

i dont think its 4 times to max out influence.. theres alot of influence points for gain and loss for everyone.. on the Fixing the airspeeder.. did you say " let the expert handle this one"? cuz thats when you get influence with atton(obviously he must be in your party)

Yeah, I chose that exact line, he says something like "expert, I like the sound of that," fixes it, and then I get EXP but nothing else. :)

I also don't get how it's supposed to be possible to repeat that over and over since it doesn't give me the repair option again after that...

IIRC, you must fix the parts (repair) first ,then the computer and you can get Atton to do it. After that go out , talk to Kodin the seller, get another repair part from him and you can fix it on the speeder countless times. just put it in and remove it again.

IIRC, you must fix the parts (repair) first ,then the computer and you can get Atton to do it. After that go out , talk to Kodin the seller, get another repair part from him and you can fix it on the speeder countless times. just put it in and remove it again.

Oh... eh heh... I sorta killed Kodin. :lol:

Ah well, my Atton influence seems to always be maxed, so I doubt that'll be a problem. Made him a jedi tonight... looks quite nice in robes. :) His whole speech about going nuts and killing that jedi kinda creeped me out though :) but I got over it when I made him come to my rescue on Go-To's ship. :D

I think theres an influnce bug, cause I took Visas to Onderoon, joined Valku, agreed with her, let her "cleanse" the Cantinna, and not once did I gain influnce, yet the first time I played through it soared

Wheres the damn pattttttch!!!?

I have come to know there's one way to gain Atton influence in Onderon by chance.

There, you cannot be party with Atton.

but when you meet crowds against Queen in the middle of city,

You can choose first selection about your opinion there.

(I don't know if it has any chance to go another way from another answer in first speech. anyway I chose I'm not from Onderon so lalala..)

After that, when you return again, they are about to fight with soilders.

In this second speech,

you select, (I did these answers.)

1. tell soilder to call reinforcements.

2. next, say "you won't fight with citizens."

You'll see then you gained Atton influence.

I don't remember exactly the conversations and selects.

and I don't know why I could get influence with atton there but

I did twice it was same^_^.. (*and was happy with, heheh)

(Maybe it's wrong I posted, but I bet there's the way in this events anyway)

- Sorry about my English, hope it would be help to you guys..

Have a nice day!!

There are a number of ways to gain influence with Atton ;)

When aboard the Harbinger, Kreia will get a little impatient with your PC and say 'Our enemies gather while we wait here' then you are left with the options to say 'Just thinking Atton's plan was pretty solid' (or something along those lines) and you'll get influence.

Then, as you're running to the fuel line, Atton says his 'I've got a bad feeling' - just take note of his instinct such as 'Alright we'll have to move along more carefully then' and you'll gain influence

On Nar Shadaa, should you rescue the girl from being sold to the Hutts (and talk to Saquesh about her release) you'll get influence and LS points.

Many number of ways to get influence should you play as a LS Exile.

Though should you want to turn him into a Jedi Sith critter, I suggest you look at the Dark-Side hit list. It gains influence with basically all of the DS aligned characters (HK, Mandalore, Visas, Hanharr) and for some reason, Atton as well. Anyway, here goes:

Lasavvou - Nar Shaddaa

Lootra - Nar Shaddaa

Tarn (Mechanic near the Docks) - Dantooine

Saedhe - Dantooine

Exchange Receptionist - Telos

Man in Apartment - Telos

Czerka Scavenger - Telos Military Base

Tarn, Mechanic - Dantooine dock

Akkere, Sullustan Droid Merchant - Dantooine, near Khoonda

Jorran - Dantooine, Enclave Sublevel

Aliens without a Captain - Nar Shaddaa Flophouse

Wounded Onderon Soldier - Telos (Under Attack)

hope that helps :blink: