What kotor1 character do you want to see in kotor3

Somethime I wanna see Revan die old in his/her home, Dantooine.

But considering to see Mission grow and bloom, I choose the latter too. :p

Thats going to be a tough one because depending on the outcome of the previous game they could be dead or alive.

It's one thing to have a scene here and there which fits. But if your talking about 50,000 lines wasted on an NPC which dosnt work in a particular outcome thats a whole different matter.

I think most people here got the converstation with Atton as setting the outcome from the previous game ? Although it wasnt obvious exactly it wasnt really hard to work out it's purpose if you looked at the questions.

So you have two choices really. Ignore everything that went before like BG II did. BG II took nothing from your original game with regards to the fate of characters.

Or leave out all the questionable NPC's from KOTOR.

Given the effort made to maintain the integrity of the first game I'm going to say the latter for now.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Jolee of course!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Carth as Admiral? Kind of works, ish, but I always saw him as more of a James T Kirk kind of officer, much happier in his pilot chair or command chair of his ship cruising the galaxy, than behind a desk. (Which is one of the nice things about the SW universe. Even admirals still get to ply the space-lanes.)

Aside from the obvious (Bastila, hah, how do I love thee, let me count the ways... :- ) , I's ay Mission. if you could get around the fact that if you DS's KOTOR1 you had a good chance of killing her (Never tried sending her away, does that work, or do you still have to wipe her out?) then you could have her come back as a fairly strong character. I suppose the whole question is, does she actually die or do you leave her for dead? Cheesy plot hook, but venerable and well-respected movies have used it.

Zalbaar would have been interesting to see.... Zalbaar vs Hanharr for the honour of Kashyyykk (I think thats spelt right)

Although a mix cvould be quite... interesting. Female revan, female exile, Bastila, growed-up Mission, Mira, handmaiden, Visas, all in the same party... Vogga the Hutts party, preferably. ;)

I'll get me coat. :">

I thought Bastila was the best done of the KOTOR1 party (apart from HK-47 perhaps), but at the same time her personality really irritated me. No, thanks. :ermm:

Bastila does appear for a moment in KOTOR2, if you choose the light side ending for KOTOR1, IIRC.

I would definitely like to see Revan and fully expect him/her to turn up in KOTOR3, they can hardly tie the story together without that :)

Jolee was cool, but not that cool, and like Bastila, kind of dead in a lot of the KOTOR1 endings...

Jolee: He returned ro Kashyyyk and married a Wookie-Female, having about 5 children with her.

Bastila: She ended up as a slave dancer for a hutt.

Visas: Because she is cute.

Disciple: Because the more females, the merrier. :ph34r:

Non-playables:

Revan

Bastila

Playables:

T2-M3 and HK-47 is a given, theyre the c3po and r2d2 of kotor.

...and:

Yuthura Ban! that'd be really cool.

The rest can be new as new characters provide more new stuff to the storyline.

I'd make an exception for Visas, as she and her hot lips could be playable as well.

But Visas only loves the exile, and shes only cute if shes in love with the PC, so then she couldnt be cute anymore unless the exile is the main character of kotor III as well. Which wouldve been wrong! So ive changed my mind!

Visas should be one of the important NPCs. Maybe you could go to Katarr to find her or something.

I have a hard time comparing C3PO, a suspiciously homosexual coward, to HK-47, a sarcastic assassin.

Well, HK-47 kinda acted like a homosexual (as you put it) after I repaired it, although HK is definitely not a coward.

Anyway, i'd like to see Yuthura Ban and Jolee in K3. Yuthura is the only worthwhile Twi'lek character ever.

Mission. Set 70 years after Kotor1, as a 84 year old crone, constantly lecturing a gang of young wannabe heroes about a time when there were real heroes. :cool:

Plot of the game: Figuring out where her brother went and if the Tarisian ale was worth all the trouble with the Exchange >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Juhani and Jolee. Two of my favorite characters from Kotor 1 (besides Carth, who holds the No. 1 spot :lol: )

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords