Mira bug?

Alright, so this is the 3rd time I play through the game. But something is not right with Mira.

On the second play, I manage to turn Mira into a Jedi first hand. Through a series of dialogue. I don't even have to leave the ship and she didn't spend a single time in the party with me. I got enough Influence to turn her in one dialogue.

Now this time I can not do it any more. I even try to use the Dxun and Os...something planets (2 time you encounter some bounty hunters) and I did score both time (+ influence). Beside, I did the dialogue three and I think I got about 4+ influence (one+ asking about her personal life (family, slave...etc..), 2+ asking about Nar Shadda, and 1+ about Hanharr). So technically, I think I even got more influence this time then the last time, still, I fail the influence check when I try to convince her about the Jedi training. And before you ask, yes, I also asked why she didn't kill. As said I did manage to turn in 1 on ship dialogue before.

I notice one thing that I can not initial the "Jedi piss off" dialogue with her (the one you come back to appolozy). I tried all the option and can not find this option (I did do it on the second time I play the game, but not this time). So? Any idea?l

I couldn't convert anyone. She said maybe she'd let me show her the force or something, and then nothing. Same thing with handmaiden. Atton I could never get to tell me about leaving the sith, and Bao Dur said nothing. I had lightside mastery almost from the beginning....

She didn't change for me until after I showed her how to "hear" Nar Shadaa like Kreia shows the player...but I had to get past the "maybe I'll let you show me sometime" influence check before that happened.... Also, there's a loading screen tip that says your character's charisma will have an effect on how much influence NPC's gain.. so maybe that's got something to do with it.

Mira: After she tells you that maybe she'll let you show you sometime, include her in your party and walk around the main hub in Nar Shaddaa.

Atton: Atton has to be in your party in the refugee sector in Nar Shadaa. Two Twileks will approach telling you about Atton.

BaoDur: You just have to have in your Party everywhere, show him your doing good things and your influence with him should gradually go up. Also Have Baodur do repair/check your work when the option presents itself and then compliment him on job well done.

There's a good Influence Thread somewhere on the boards. You should look at that for further details.

No, the second game and third game is identical. Pure lightside (achieve master light status). And Mira also pure light side also, just like the second game. Nothing is different between second and third game.

As said I know how to turn her and that force hearing on Narshaddar. But the problem is I still fail the influence check for her to allow me to show her the force, when I think I even have more influence over her this time (as state above).

the only weird thing is I don't have the dialogue option to piss her off (then come back to appolozy). I did it in second play but I don't see the option in third play. And as I said I turned her by 1 ship dialogue (don't have to leave the ship), now I even add the 2 bounties influnce + with all the dialogue possible, still...

So help!?

No, the second game and third game is identical. Pure lightside (achieve master light status). And Mira also pure light side also, just like the second game. Nothing is different between second and third game.

As said I know how to turn her and that force hearing on Narshaddar. But the problem is I still fail the influence check for her to allow me to show her the force, when I think I even have more influence over her this time (as state above).

the only weird thing is I don't have the dialogue option to piss her off (then come back to appolozy). I did it in second play but I don't see the option in third play. And as I said I turned her by 1 ship dialogue (don't have to leave the ship), now I even add the 2 bounties influnce + with all the dialogue possible, still...

So help!?

to get the line to piss her off u must have awareness 11, so use some skill boosting equipment.