KOTOR 2 Guide Now Available

Well, I've finally gotten my KOTOR 2 Issues Guide cleaned up and updated for the web. It's located at

http://magestrix.com/games/KOTOR2_Guide.html

I will be updating the guide as I discover more issues and as I get reports of problems and corrections.

I've also emailed Dan Simpson, and he will be including a version of my guide in his game guide on GameFAQs.com.

I would like to know what folks think, and to hear whether I should include bugs that spoil the story, include them with a spoiler warning, or what.

Thank you to everyone that helped make the game issues known.

Good guide.

It should be noted the problem with the lightsaber that won't go out is specifically for lightsabers with the CYAN colored crystal. All other lightsaber colors are fine.

SOLUTION 1: Simply change out the color crystal if possible, or switch to a different lightsaber for your main PC (you are given various ones during the game) if you can as a temporary fix. Yes, it sucks not be able to use a "movie colored" blade, but trust me, the benefits far outweigh the cost even if purely asthetic.

SOLUTION 2: If you are intent on using a cyan colored blade, use the Flurish Weapon button (default X) to have your PC flurish the weapon and then it goes out shortly after that.

It should be noted the problem with the lightsaber that won't go out is specifically for lightsabers with the CYAN colored crystal. All other lightsaber colors are fine.

Not so. I had it happen to a character with a green blade.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope I can help a lot more people this way than by posting in rapidly buried threads.

Don't forget the swoop racing bug some people have, where the swoop will set itself above the track for the entire race at Telos. This can be countered by hitting the jump key before touching the change gear key at the start of the race.