CD Case

This is very minor compared to all the technical problems, especially since I installed the game without a hitch once I realized it didn't like my DVD drive. But who manufactured this darn case so I can go complain? ;) It took me at least 5 minutes each to get discs 2 and 3 out of the thing. I pressed down and squeezed on the middle thing, and did all sorts of strange combinations thereof, but brute force is finally what got the CDs out. Very poorly designed.

Same here. Glad I'm not the only one. The KOTOR1 cases were great for getting the CDs in and out of, I wonder why they changed the design.

I also wonder why the music was made low-resolution despite the effort put into orchestrating it.

I wonder why Lucasarts didn't give Obsidian the time to finish the ending.

I bet Revan is to blame...

I believe the guys who live in the USA still have the big boxes and the jewel cases (see through plastic cases). People who live here in Europe, including people in the UK like me, now have nice DVD-type boxes and the CDs are actually quite easy to get out of.

I don't know why...

In Thailand. My Kotor2 CD case is quite good to take CD off, easily. :D

But Kotor1 CD case is not...

I could break my CD trying to get it out of case.

It's never break, However. :p"

I hate the whole PC games in a dvd style box....the discs come loose, the manuals hard to get out, and gets damaged, plus the case only holds 3 discs, the 4th is in a white sleeve shoved behind the manual

*huggles the Baldurs Gate2 box set* mmmmmmmmmmm

I have another problem with the case: the CD jumps out every time i open the case.... HAAAARAAAAAAAAARHAAAAAAAAAAAR

but then i live in Austria and if *we* would get a difficult CD box we would never ever come to play. Well most of us. Well most of them anyway. :p

I actually snapped a CD awhile back trying to get it out out the jewel case(irritatingly enough, it was IWDII). I distinctly remember being distraught(at least until I found a no-cd and later realized it wasn't worth playing again) over it, though I had to restrain myself from laughing over my own stupidity.

And KOTOR 2 was a pain, almost thought it'd snap too.