Naga Sadow returned to the Sith Empire...

Just reading through the chronicles again and this caught my eye:

"Sadow taught Nadd dark twistings of the Force, offering him Sith weapons and abilities no other Jedi Knight could withstand. Freedon Nadd leaves Yavin 4 soon afterwards, intent on becoming the king of ONDERON, a primitive world outside of the Old Republic's boundaries. The fate of Sadow remained a mystery."

It's always been assumed by most that Nadd simply killed Sadow... but this got me thinking.

As we all know there was no corpse in Naga Sadow's tomb (since he went to Yavin before his tomb was ever needed) and he was the Dark Lord of the Sith of the *true* Sith Empire during the great Hyperspace War (well, until that little spat with Kressh). So, I'm thinking that whilst Nadd left for Onderon, Sadow returned to the true Sith Empire and re-established his dominion as Dark Lord, and having learnt from his mistakes, decided to keep it well and truly hidden from the Republic.

So, I'm thinking that in KotOR III we're going to learn a lot about the 'mysteries' surrounding Naga Sadow's disappearance, since it was a topic left open by the rest of the EU - hell, he might even be the big bad... Sith Alchemy always had that tendency to extend your lifespan.

Anyway- give a holla as to what you think: Am I on the right track in the direction it's gonna go?

*I mean, the chronicles themselves are pretty dubious and make plenty of mistakes... "Jedi Master Revan", hah - so using them probably isn't the basis of the most sound of arguments*

I'm a little confused here, isn't he the guy in korriban?? the force ghost who you convince to the light side?? in KOTOR I??

or was he the dead "mumified" guy in dxun where I loot every thing he had and turned all his awesome all-powerful (limited to DS only) items to components to ubersize the damage of my lightsaber so I can make sith-strips out of nihilus

Not possible. He was already dead when Exar Kun entered his tomb on Yavin IV, the only thing remained was his amulet, which Exar Kun used for other targets.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not possible. He was already dead when Exar Kun entered his tomb on Yavin IV, the only thing remained was his amulet, which Exar Kun used for other targets.

Actually it is possible. Sadow was reawakened 500/600 years after the GHW. There is only one source that says he was actually killed by Nadd, others add the BELIEVED to be killed(never believe the world believed, in believed to be dead), and others call it a mystery.

The theory can still stand. Sadow is reawakened, and leaves Yavin after Nadd does. 500/600 years later, Exar Kun comes and finds his amulet.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Actually it is possible. Sadow was reawakened 500/600 years after the GHW. There is only one source that says he was actually killed by Nadd, others add the BELIEVED to be killed(never believe the world believed, in believed to be dead), and others call it a mystery.

The theory can still stand. Sadow is reawakened, and leaves Yavin after Nadd does. 500/600 years later, Exar Kun comes and finds his amulet.

Huh? i must've misread somewhere. IIRC, isn't sadow's soul embodied in his amulet?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy