KOTOR2 PC patch on the way!

"Star Wars Knights of the Old Rebuplic II PC patch coming soon!"

Woopie-do, Obsidian has heard our grievances at last!

Now, what's gonna be in the patch? And when is the estimated release date?

Where did you hear this at? I can't find anything about it.

Its on the main page.

But will this patch be available for the XBOX users?

"Star Wars Knights of the Old Rebuplic II PC patch coming soon!"

Woopie-do, Obsidian has heard our grievances at last!

Now, what's gonna be in the patch? And when is the estimated release date?

Where did you hear this at? I can't find anything about it.

Yea I found it finally, they just did that to stop us from complaining.....it probally will be awhile till we get one.

The patch have been in the works for a while now. It should be out soon enough, but some of the CTD problems I have had was fixed when I did a subsequent driver patching for both my sound card and graphics card. I have yet had a CTD or a graphical instability flair up since.

"coming soon"

I hope this isn't like when Blizzard announced the 1.10 patch for Diablo 2. I have no intention of waiting over a year. But at least we know they are paying attention. Now where is the list of proposed fixes to be included?

All I'd like is a date. I'm having the wonderful HORRIBLE bug after leaving Telos where you can walk...and play...on a pure black screen with a cursor on it YAY!

So either its 12+ hours of re-playing to the point where I am now, or a patch that will fix it.

I don't want to start playing over...unles I'll have to wait months for the patch, so a date would be nice.

And I agree with previous posts, "Patch Coming SOON!" on the front page, in bold colored letters, seems like a subtle "STFU" to all of us.

I would like to see a fix for the force sight ability, so those of use who haven't had the chance to upgrade our video cards in awhile, because we have spent our money on education, can at least use the power without frame buffer effects. I don't really see how it could be that hard, and I think this sort of oversight is simply sloppy. I love the game, but I was looking forward to that power. I suppose I can wait until the summer when I can afford to get a new Video Card, but I would rather not. My system meets/passes all of the recommended specs except for the video card, so you can imagine that this annoys me.

Jesus Christ.... finally! Perhaps now I can actually have some joy out of the swoop-races!

But, you know what, I don't have any confidence in that they will fix anything of importance! It's not the occational bug that makes this game so disappointing, it's that it was rushed! It's that the last 1/4 of the game(or after the jedi-counsil) it's un-forfilling and stops being interesting and engaging! It's the many loops in NPC dialogs(don't know if they'll fix that, cause they have our money now and therefore why should they even care)! It's the lack of emotions towards many of the characters in the game! It's the ENDING..... and so on and so on!!!!

This patch will (probably) do nothing.... to change my disappointment for TSL!

And by the way, I don't like it when you recieve ridicules amounts of loot in the end of a game, and you can't use it for anything!

It's all I needed to know- never doubted for a second :-" Now, in true stoodent fashion, I'm going to have a pint (of orange juice, naturaully, :thumbsup: )for each of the Devs at Obsidian, c yas!

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

crosses fingers and hopes this isn't one of those patches where you have to start over because the old save files can't be read by the patched game.

At this point... I actually wouldn't mind even though I am on my third planet (Korriban). I think the game is worth playing over again if it runs smoother and works the way it should have worked when they released it.

My main problems with the game are more gameplay balance issues and scripting errors that just completely detract from the immersive gaming experience (among other things). I know there are severe technical bugs that need to be patched...

But I am hoping some of these scripting errors will be addressed alongside any changes to the executable and possibly other files that may be causing the technical problems for others.

If you have not submitted any bug reports yet, please do so. Lucasarts will judge the merits of another patch based on how many outstanding bugs there are not being addressed by the upcoming patch and how many reports they keep getting.

So please keep those reports coming if you haven't sent yours yet.

Hello.

I second Kiwegapa's statement. I've been trying to write down bugs I've experienced as I go through the game and then send an amalgamated bug list to LA tech support. Given how many bugs (minor-mid range) I've experienced I decided to send what I have and start a new list.

I hope the first patch addresses the big ticket items and that subsequent ones deal with the greater and lesser annoyances.

JC.

If you have not submitted any bug reports yet, please do so. Lucasarts will judge the merits of another patch based on how many outstanding bugs there are not being addressed by the upcoming patch and how many reports they keep getting.

So please keep those reports coming if you haven't sent yours yet.