but wtf is up with this door in the droid fctory. i cant figure out this puzzle. your journal says that you should be able to bypass if you destroy the controls, where???? i cant attack or get no options to destroy anything. i dont want to turn these damn block any more. ARG!?!?!?!?!?! i just want to kill stuff with my nerf bat. HELP!

but wtf is up with this door in the droid fctory.  i cant figure out this puzzle.  your journal says that you should be able to bypass if you destroy the controls, where????  i cant attack or get no options to destroy anything.  i dont want to turn these damn block any more. ARG!?!?!?!?!?!  i just want to kill stuff with my nerf bat. HELP!

What's this? I don't remember any hard puzzles in the game.

but wtf is up with this door in the droid fctory.  i cant figure out this puzzle.  your journal says that you should be able to bypass if you destroy the controls, where????  i cant attack or get no options to destroy anything.  i dont want to turn these damn block any more. ARG!?!?!?!?!?!  i just want to kill stuff with my nerf bat. HELP!

You have to match upper numbers with lower numbers.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It took me a while. The most annoying thing is with these puzzles, I couldnt remember the answers i worked out when i played it for the second time, so i had to do it all over again.

3rd time around i used a walkthrough.

Er, are we talking about the puzzle where you have three tries to rotate a segment of a bunch of letters/numbers to match a code below? I thought it was kinda easy, got it the first time (well, second actually, because I misunderstood the goal at first).

The only puzzle I had any trouble with was the damn test at the sith academy. I kept getting three correct, and I always felt like I was certain about at least four of them. Took me a 5-10 minutes before I got that one done.