Need help with Dantoine

Can't get quests active on Dantoine. I've kept my Jedi identity hidden in a saved game. I've also reveiled it in others. It seems to make no difference as far as what quests are available. Dantoine is the last planet I've visited of the ones currently available. Been to Telos and met atris then dxun/onderon then korriban then nar shadda then dantoine. What I've done on dantoine is this:

-Spoken to the administrator and went looking for the enclave. Ran into salvagers both at there camp and at the entrance to the enclave. Cleared out the enclave met disciple who disappeared after our conversation. Met the mercs on the way back to Koonda. Talked to berron and the head militia guy. The head guy asked me to clear out the Crystal caves. I then did that and met the Militia guy on the plains near the crashed speeders. He told me to look for his lost atmospheric sensors. I'd already found them in the caves and he offered me lots of money for them. Boa thought this strange. Went back to Koonda and spoke with Zerron, I think his name was and got rewarded for the cave thing. No mercs were at the merc camp inside the cave. Vrook was not in the containment cell. The only person in the cave was the scientist you tells you about the gland. So anyway, back to Koonda to get involved with Beron to usurp Zeron. Did that, and now I'm stuck. There are a few quests I've encounted and completed that I didn't mention above. The quests I have outstanding on Dantoine are as follows:

-Redemption

-Lost in the shadows

So what am I missing? It's gotta be simple, but.......

Try talking to the administrator in the main building, I think she knows about Vrook.

but if you've already cleared the encave.. wouldnt you have recieved a datapad or something that tells you where Vrook is? (or was) then theres those Exchange thugs beforeyou leave.. and you have to fight em or something?

*cough* I actually know where vrook is.. if you wanna know :D

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Try talking to the administrator in the main building, I think she knows about Vrook.

but if you've already cleared the encave.. wouldnt you have recieved a datapad or something that tells you where Vrook is? (or was) then theres those Exchange thugs beforeyou leave.. and you have to fight em or something?

*cough* I actually know where vrook is.. if you wanna know :D

Met the exchange thugs at the exit from the enclave, but found no datapad that I remember. I'll check my inventory. thanks

Met the exchange thugs at the exit from the enclave, but found no datapad that I remember.  I'll check my inventory. thanks

lol, not really sure if you recieve anything, but i think the thugs tells you, the first time i played it, i was kinda confused.. but you have to find Vrook, then the rest of the story carries on.. but i cant remember, i kinda got the Flu lol

Shane Tyduk

Met the exchange thugs at the exit from the enclave, but found no datapad that I remember.  I'll check my inventory. thanks

In the room with the statue (where you meet disciple) you see a pile of bodies. Search those.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

lol, not really sure if you recieve anything, but i think the thugs tells you, the first time i played it, i was kinda confused.. but you have to find Vrook, then the rest of the story carries on.. but i cant remember, i kinda got the Flu lol

So you said you know where Vrook is....please tell

In the room with the statue (where you meet disciple) you see a pile of bodies. Search those.

yah, but they dont actually tell you where he is though.. right?..

anyway, search those corpes, then go to the Caves, theres a part with a force cage, vrooks in there :)

Shane Tyduk

Thanks, I remember clicking on them but apparently didn't find the datapad. One of the strange things about this game is that if the primary character of one of their party is standing to close to the remains of something ya can't see that the remains contains anything. I've had to walk well clear of a battle scene and then come back before I can tell which bodies have loot. So I'll go back again, thanks for the help.