The posters on the official SW forums

NJO is an aquired taste. I'm not a big fan of the concept of the force being good or bad, so it was on the money for me.

I also liked that it could be taken that the Skywalker clan brought balance back to the force by helping the Vong re-establish their conenction with the help of Sekot.

and I think the EU book that had Boba not being a clone was done before the prequels, and probably at a time when Lucas didn't even know Boba was a clone.

and I think the EU book that had Boba not being a clone was done before the prequels, and probably at a time when Lucas didn't even know Boba was a clone.

Well, of course. There's a lot of EU stories written about him before the prequels. Popular character and all that. I think the usual rewrite for those dealing his past is that they are actually about Jango's past.

SODOFF Steam group.

I actually have a qualm with one scene in Empire Strikes back that strikes even me as not canon, despite George Lucas writing it or not.

Battle of Hoth.

Luke Skywalker barely escapes his crashed T-47 Snowspeeder from being crushed. He then proceeds to jog under an AT-AT, for some unknown reason has a grappling hook, hits, flies up, knows exactly where to cut the AT-AT- and here's the real kicker, out of BLUE has a thermal detonator and throws it into this magical compartment, causing the AT-AT to crash.

WTF?

The lack of humanity in Luke Skywalker is what makes me despise the main character of Star Wars. Love the movies, hate Luke.

Luke is a bit of an idiot indeed, i like the books beter then the movies anyways. Only have somthing against the Vong, its like

- hey we need somthing new and dangerous to face the new republic

- Oh, i know lets make a giant space thing that shoots lasers and stuff

- No we already did that like 4 times we need somthing original.

- Let some aliens attack them and crush the jedi!!

- But the force is connected to all living things and the jedi could use their magical powers aginst the poor aliens.

- O lets have them not be a part of the force!!

So i saw the movies read the books and always thought the force was connected to all living things and then suddenly there comes this magical race who is purly evil and happens to not be part in the force, didnt like it a bit.

Oh and the cloned emperors im ignoring that ever happend:P, thats the beauty of SW for me, take the bits you like ignore the rest.

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine