Need Help on a Major Plot Twist![Spoiler]

Right this whole post is a spolier, so don't read if it you haven't come so far in the game.

Im on Onderon at the moment and right now im On the way to palace to rescue the queen. This is during their civil war. Right now i got rid of the first barrier and now im on the second. I DO NOT have Bao-Dur with me, so no force shield breaking and it says "no normal attacks works, perhaps Bao-Dur can break it".

Right.. im with Kreia and Handmaiden and i can't see a way to open it. The first console was opened via the Access Console in the Tower. Now some "admin" has got rid of the access of it via some remote channel.

Is there ANYTHING i can do? I tried to switch character, even go back but it doesn't work. Am i stuck without him? My last save is 10 hours back on beginning on Telos. I thought Obsidian would reconsider if someone DIDN'T take Bao Dur with him, so i hope i can find some other way. if not, then obsidian must be amateurs, only reconsidering ONE option and if someone didn't take it, too bad for him/her.

Please Help, with shortest reply you can give me.

Regards.

yeah lightsabers usually work, i didnt expect them to.. but there kinda cool on this game :D

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

ok, i checked some FAQ's, but they only load to about 126 k, then Internet Explorer doens't show more.. so..

Im stuck in the Jekk'Jekk bar i killed 'em all(I have a dex bonus of 35 at level 20!)

and now i need to find the "override", Anyone know where this is?

I check the ventilation console but it doesn't give me anything.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

ok, i checked some FAQ's, but they only load to about 126 k, then Internet Explorer doens't show more.. so..

Im stuck in the Jekk'Jekk bar i killed 'em all(I have a dex bonus of 35 at level 20!)

and now i need to find the "override", Anyone know where this is?

I check the ventilation console but it doesn't give me anything.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Talk to the female Twi'lek. That should give you the info / unlock the area.