Force crush

heh, yeha Force Crush rules.. but the only thing that sucks, is Force Scream.. that does the same amount of damage at master.. or so it seems.

lol, i dont know why i keep choosing it.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I've said this in other threads about the subject, force crush is like showing up to  a spitball fight with a rocket launcher.

Hehe, and I only used Force Crush as a Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord....imagine a Jedi Consular/Sith Lord with lots of WIS.....*shudders* That would be like a one-hit kill on Nihilus!

I did that. I tried to make REALLY gimp character. Jedi Consular ---> Sith Lord was obvious choice... untill I found out that he destroys everything. I thought that only pure fighting skills were important, so I didn't use single point to str or dex. Few points to int/con, rest to wis/cha. I even chose only crappy force powers but then I got Force Crush... damn, I killed those Storm Beast with one or two hits (I used that force enchantment +30% damage... I can't remember the name of that skill... purple circles look all the same... anyway, consular/sith lord skill). I didn't die once vs. all three Sith opponents.

Game was easy with my LS Jedi Guardian/Watchman, but it was super easy with DS Consular/Sith Lord. This is the first time that I couldn't even gimp myself enough in order to find some challenge.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

I've said this in other threads about the subject, force crush is like showing up to  a spitball fight with a rocket launcher.

Hehe, and I only used Force Crush as a Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord....imagine a Jedi Consular/Sith Lord with lots of WIS.....*shudders* That would be like a one-hit kill on Nihilus!

I did that. I tried to make REALLY gimp character. Jedi Consular ---> Sith Lord was obvious choice... untill I found out that he destroys everything. I thought that only pure fighting skills were important, so I didn't use single point to str or dex. Few points to int/con, rest to wis/cha. I even chose only crappy force powers but then I got Force Crush... damn, I killed those Storm Beast with one or two hits (I used that force enchantment +30% damage... I can't remember the name of that skill... purple circles look all the same... anyway, consular/sith lord skill). I didn't die once vs. all three Sith opponents.

Game was easy with my LS Jedi Guardian/Watchman, but it was super easy with DS Consular/Sith Lord. This is the first time that I couldn't even gimp myself enough in order to find some challenge.

Yep, jedi consular/sith lord are no mean gimped, they are probably one of the strongest build out there. Force lightning destroy groups, and force crush destroy single opponents. And best of all, wisdom adds to AC so your defense capability rocks too.

Yep, jedi consular/sith lord are no mean gimped, they are probably one of the strongest build out there.  Force lightning destroy groups, and force crush destroy single opponents.  And best of all, wisdom adds to AC so your defense capability rocks too.

Only if you have a male PC and have enough influence with Handmaiden to train you. Why do I feel like the female PCs get gimped a lot LOL.