Kudos, Obsidian!

~Di

Okay, I'll confess I'm only about half-way through the game... and I'll confess I've seen some of the kooky bugs folks are talking about... and I understand that my opinion may change during the final half, since many folks are apparently disappointed in the ending... but damn. I simply must say that when it comes to innovative story-telling and gameplay, not to mention slipping in the brilliant and unexpected in ways that make me stay up all night wondering what happens next, KoTOR 2 even beats KoTOR 1, and that's saying something.

No matter what happens during the second half of this game, I felt I simply had to tell Obsidian that I am impressed to my toenails with the creative brilliance I've seen in the first half. I love it. I flat love it.

After all the complaints, the whines, the criticisms, I figured y'all could use a few sincere thank yous... so here's mine!

:devil:

Okay, I'll confess I'm only about half-way through the game... and I'll confess I've seen some of the kooky bugs folks are talking about... and I understand that my opinion may change during the final half, since many folks are apparently disappointed in the ending... but damn.  I simply must say that when it comes to innovative story-telling and gameplay, not to mention slipping in the brilliant and unexpected in ways that make me stay up all night wondering what happens next, KoTOR 2 even beats KoTOR 1, and that's saying something.

No matter what happens during the second half of this game, I felt I simply had to tell Obsidian that I am impressed to my toenails with the creative brilliance I've seen in the first half.  I love it.  I flat love it.

After all the complaints, the whines, the criticisms, I figured y'all could use a few sincere thank yous... so here's mine!

:devil:

I felt the same way too, until my PC landed on the last planet.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy