When the Hell do you get to pick a prestige class?

Alright, I'm running around doing every side quest I can find. I take Kreia (sp) along everywhere I can, and mix and match the rest. I haven't been to all of the planets yet, still haven't been to Nar Shaddaa. But I've completed all the missions available on the worlds I've been too (I understand I will need to return to several of them again as the plot unfolds a little more) I'm sitting on the cusp of Level 20 Sentinel. I've run out of new things for Kreia to say, along with all of the other characters.

When the hell does the magical, mysterious dialog pop up asking you to choose a prestige class???

I see some people have mentioned getting it upon reaching level 15.

Yes you get it at level 15. You have to have Visas and enough ls or ds points. Then you talk to Kreia on the ebon hawk.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

There's not much to it....just make sure you aren't at neutral alignment or anywhere near there, talk to Kreia and you'll be fine. In my first game I got to Sith Lord at about level 17, second game I got Jedi Weaponmaster at level 16. Doesn't matter what planet you're on, just talk to her in the Ebon Hawk.

There's not much to it....just make sure you aren't at neutral alignment or anywhere near there, talk to Kreia and you'll be fine. In my first game I got to Sith Lord at about level 17, second game I got Jedi Weaponmaster at level 16. Doesn't matter what planet you're on, just talk to her in the Ebon Hawk.

16 AND 17. Why wait, why did you not get it at level 15?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If you're level 15, and sufficiently light or dark, and have Visas in your entourage (might not be necessary, but still...), then all you need to do is speak with Kreia when you get back to the Ebon Hawk. If the time is right, then as soon as you talk to her, she'll start off by saying something about how it's time to stop hiding from enemies.

BTW, if you are stuck in the Academy, just don't level up.

hey, does anyone know if you "have" to be Jedi Master to beable to teach people the ways of the force? :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

You mean turn them into Jedi? I didn't have to be, atleast not for Handmaiden.

oh, I just thought you needed Jedi Master cause Kreia says "teach others the ways of the force by becoming a Jedi Master"

maybe next time i'll try Lightsaber master :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

So, does anyone know when you get it if you're neutral alignment?  Seems I'm just a hair below center. 

I guess I could go back a few hours in the save folder and be a little nicer/meaner.

you can't get a prestige class if you are neutral, you can only get one if your alignment is considerably to one side or the other (something like 75% one way or the other).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

*nod* 15 is the bottom level to get a prestige class, I wouldn't level over it before getting one. (Or I'd take the savegame editor just after getting it, and lower the first class for more prestige class ;))

Anyone been bored and silly with prestige classes and such, yet? I was considering trying a run for Sith Lord early on, to see if I could recover to the point of LS mastery with that prestige class, just to see if it could be done. :)