The music

For my brother's birthday, I bought him the Star Wars: Return of the Jedi soundtrack, and all I can say is that the original music is incredible.

Do you guys think if they make another KOTOR that they should include more of the original Star Wars music?

I totally agree. John Williams is a genius and should be knighted. The 'Imperial March', which dominates most of the Star Destroyer sequences in The Empire Strikes Back, is simply superb, and I keep whistling and humming it all the time. It also got a play at the end of Attack of the Clones with the clones marching aboard the transports, though that version was slightly altered.

I loved that alteration. They put it alongside a military tattoo. The way that Williams' music is used and subtly altered - 'Anakin's Theme' in Ep1 makes reappearances in Ep2, but only as a haunting little hint at the end of various pieces of music, a musical underscore to Anakin's lingering, dying innocence. Likewise, the military version of Imperial March played at full blast as the Empire begins to be born. When they say 'Space Opera' to describe Star Wars they mean it.

I agree that John Williams is fantastic and I really love the original star wars music, but I found the game music for Kotor 1 and 2 to be VERY well done. They fit the areas you were in really well while maintaining the star wars sound and feel. Especialy on tatooine in kotor 1.

My favorite for both games though is when you speak to the council in Kotor 2, the you were blinded/ atlast you could see part. The music almost brought me to tears.