Assuming the Dark Throne

After completing the game, I have an entry under 'movies' called Assuming the Dark Throne. It's just the camera sweeping away from the Malachor core and out into space. Huh? What's the relation between the title and the content?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So it's the big red spot on the floor. So now I'm the new Dark Lord and I'm going to sit cross-legged on the floor until my proper throne arrives from Ikea. Maybe one of the surviving Sith Assassins has a guitar, and we can all sit in a circle and sing "Kreia's Theme".

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So it's the big red spot on the floor.  So now I'm the new Dark Lord and I'm going to sit cross-legged on the floor until my proper throne arrives from Ikea.  Maybe one of the surviving Sith Assassins has a guitar, and we can all sit in a circle and sing "Kreia's Theme".

LOL!

But yes your now the Dark Lord of the Sith. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You now get a whole dark side planet just for you. But hey theres more...you also get the monsters that rome the planet at your disposal AND the surviving Sith Assassins (If there are any left) will serve you. GJ!

• 10 months later...

The ending sequences were rather disapointing.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Kotor 2 wonderful ending. ;)

Edited by MasterRevan

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, since the other Sith Lords are now dead, you're the only powerful DS user left in the area. Therefore assuming the metamorphical 'Dark Throne'. That's my interperitation anyway.

So it's the big red spot on the floor.  So now I'm the new Dark Lord and I'm going to sit cross-legged on the floor until my proper throne arrives from Ikea.  Maybe one of the surviving Sith Assassins has a guitar, and we can all sit in a circle and sing "Kreia's Theme".

That just gave me a mental image of the DS Exile, various remaining Sith and Sith Assasins all standing around the red circle, holding hands, swaying gently and singing 'Kumbaya, my Lord' as one of them strums a little acoustic guitar. I just had to share it with you all. :D

I would have preferred throwing Kreia off the edge in the LS ending.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, since the other Sith Lords are now dead, you're the only powerful DS user left in the area. Therefore assuming the metamorphical 'Dark Throne'. That's my interperitation anyway.

That just gave me a mental image of the DS Exile, various remaining Sith and Sith Assasins all standing around the red circle, holding hands, swaying gently and singing 'Kumbaya, my Lord' as one of them strums a little acoustic guitar. I just had to share it with you all. :D

I would think they would be singing Kumbaya, my Dark Lord, but thats just me.

But yes your now the Dark Lord of the Sith. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  You now get a whole dark side planet just for you. But hey theres more...you also get the monsters that rome the planet at your disposal AND the surviving Sith Assassins (If there are any left) will serve you. GJ!

In that case, I guess I shouldn't have massacred them all... oh well, I'm sure I can er, tame all the beasts with my beast trick. Or something. Too bad I couldn't use force revival on Kreia... and toss her into the pit alive. :ph34r:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Nope, it was definately ''Kumbaya, my Lord'. My head's a crazy place.

Followed by "We Will Rock You" as the Exile's Sith Empire conquer planet after planet...

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"

*Sith Troops with red lightsabers scramble down alleyways all running in the same direction*

*Sith Troops rip through civilian militias and soldiers like nobody's business*

*The Sith finally kill every last individual on the planet*

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU"

*Guitar solo plays as the Exile steps out of the Ebon Hawk* (She has yet to accessorize in proper flagships)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

...followed by "Another One Bites the Dust" & "Kings of the Universe"?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Musical? Who said anything about a musical? Where's the singing and dancing and everyone knowing each other's lyrics even though the song hasn't ever been sung before?

DAWUSS

Only if they have enough time before Christmas to get the Ewoks' union to go off strike (along with half the LA x-fan community :( ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."