Master Voor (or whatever he is called..)

When I was trying to kill him on Dantoine he could inflic 100+ damage per blow. Using flurry i lost 200+ vp in one attach (two blows). How can he do that??

He was by far the hardest to beat

Yeah he is pretty tough. I didn't have near as trouble with

Kavar on Onderon.

I try to do Dantooine next to last so my character is pretty powerful by the time he gets to Vrook. I think however, using his own form on him helps big time.

I didn't have a problem with him; I just spammed Kill and Wave.

Probably it is me. I am purist, in that I try to win major duels without using offensive force powers. Just force speed, fury ect. I like to chop my opponents to pieces. The problem is that he chopped me in seconds 4 consecutive times before i had my victory. :)

A lot depends on which order you take the planets in.

Vrook was lethal the only way to beat him for me was to afflict him "Ha save against that then" which gave me a good head start over him.Then zap him so he was always healing then it was just attrition on whether I ran out of force points before he died.

You can hide behind a pot plant , but thats kinda cheap. But if you dont have another save it does let you carry on with the game at least.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Run around like mad, and use throw saber/ kill line of powers. Start with the Kill, because that has some chance to stop him, allowing you to hack him to death.

Kavar was quite easy. I just killed until I learned his form, and one lightning finished the job.

The Queen was much more difficult. She's like the last enemy of the game, who will remain nameless as this is not in the spoiler section, in that she has a TON of health. It was funny to see my Kill hit her, and her stop to retain 350+ damage every 3 seconds, and ending with her barely half dead. It was kinda creepy...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Master Vrook - The harderst oponent?

True, but as Atton says "killing Jedi is easy" if you know what to do... Just blanket the ground with land mines and watch little Vrook blow himself into tiny, little bits! :devil:

Vrook was the only Jedi Master I REALLY enjoyed gutting... :thumbsup:

Sweet revenge at last.

I wanted to kill that guy since I first met him in KOTOR 1.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Vrook was the only Jedi Master I REALLY enjoyed gutting... ;)

Sweet revenge at last.

I'll second that.

And Vrook isn't hard, just use the Makashi form and shields until you learn his form and its weaknesses, and use those weaknesses against him.

Vrook was the only Jedi Master I REALLY enjoyed gutting... :)

Sweet revenge at last.

I'll second that.

And Vrook isn't hard, just use the Makashi form and shields until you learn his form and its weaknesses, and use those weaknesses against him.

Or leave Dantooine for later in the game and Force Choke him to death. :o:devil:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom